𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

☝︎︎Listen to some music while reading

☝︎︎idea Credits☝︎
(listening to music while reading ) :TxB_JxW

Y/n's pov
Jaden, Jayla and Javon are on their flight back home. You begged Harry to drive you to the airport so you can come and pick them up. After 1 hour of begging he agreed.

Evening on that day
We just pulled up at the airport and went in. Now we need to wait until they are here.

——————————————————
@onwardjdub
Posted on his story

——————————————————@onwardjdub Posted on his story

See you soon @Yn.Holland <3

——————————————————
@Yn.Holland
Posted on her story

Caption:Waiting For my bae's @onwardwanna @Jaylawaltonoffical@onwardjdub

Caption:
Waiting For my bae's @onwardwanna @Jaylawaltonoffical
@onwardjdub

——————————————————

Dm with Tom

ARE YOU ALLONE AT THE AIRPORT?!

Bro chill I'm with Harry.

Ok

The Walton kids are gonna
Sleep over at our place!
Ly

Ok see you later!
Ly
——————————————————
(A/n:Told ya he's overprotective)

After 15 minutes I saw jay (Jayla),
J (Javon) and Jade (Jaden) get out of their plane. I immediately ran up to them and hugged Jay first. Then J and the Jade. "I missed you!" I whispered in Jades neck.

"What?" He asked with a smal smirk on his face. "Nothing I just missed you guys!" I answered nervous.

"You guys are gonna sleep at mine." I said as we went over to Harry who sat on a bench.
"Yayy!" Jay said loud.
"Everyone really to drive home?" Harry asked. "Yess!!" All of us shouted. "But before we drive home can we please get Starbucks?" I asked him with puppy eyes. "Ok." "Yay!" All of us shouted.

We got in the car and of course I need to sit on the back between J and Jade.

*you guys went to Starbucks*

I was really excited all day and now I was really tired so I fell asleep on Jade's shoulder.

"Y/n wake up we are home!" I heard a soft voice say. It was Jaden of course.
"Hey.."I said with my sleepy voice and a smile on my face. "Hey" he said laughing. He kissed my cheek. I blushed. "Are you blushing?" "No" I layed embarrassed my face in my hands. "Awww. Come here." He said hugging me and I hugged back witch gave me butterflies.

"Where are the others?" I asked because no one of the others where here. "Oh I told them I'm gonna call mom that we are here and safe. And then I went to wake you up."

"Oh ok then let's get inside." I said as I got out of the car. "Bro why is it so cold?" "Here take my hoddie." Jade said handing me his hoddie. "Thanks."
"No problem."

*in the house*
Tom and Z where on a date so is was just me, Harry, Sam, Paddy and the Waltons.

Jay and J took the guest room so Jade needed to sleep in my room. They unpacked and while that Me and my brothers made popcorn, grabbed blankets and decided which Film we are going to watch.

After a while I went up to my room to change in a more comfy outfit.
I opened the door toms room to find Jaden on my bed with his phone in his hand probably scrolling through Instagram.

"Are you coming? We are gonna watch a film." I said to Jaden but not getting an answer.

"What are you doing?" I said laying down next to him, my head on his chest. "Scrolling through Instagram. Why?" "Just asking." I said getting up but Jaden grabed my waist and pulled me back on his lap like that:

" I said getting up but Jaden grabed my waist and pulled me back on his lap like that:

(*Jaden is the woman and you the man*//sorry I couldn't find an other one)

"Why?" "Go like my post." I said getting up from my bed. I could feel my checks burn from blushing as I left the room.

——————————————————

Pic of movie evening

@Yn.Holland
Movie night 😛🍿🎥
W//@Jaylawaltonoffical <3
@onwardjdub <3
@onwardwanna <3
@Harry.Holland <3
@Sam.Holland <3
@Paddy.Holland <3

——————————————————
@Jaylawaltonoffical
We're there in 10 mins💕
^^okeyy💕

@onwardjdub
Is that the post you meant?
^^yeahh

@Paddy.Holland
With my fav sister😂
^^ha ha ha I am your only one😐

@user123
Where are Tom and Zendaya?
^^on a date 😏
^^@Tom.Holland
Y/n!
^^sorry!

@Tom.Holland
Can Z and I join you?
^^sure

@User6762
Omg I wish I could make a movie night with you!!

-load for more comments-
——————————————————
You and where already on the couch, waiting for everyone to come down the stairs.
The couch:

-10 minutes later-
Everyone was here now except Harry and Paddy. We started the first film witch was (choose a film). 5 minutes after we started the film Harry and Paddy came down the stairs.

"You guys started without us?" Harry asked. "Yeah what ever you guys where doing took to long." I answered while they got comfortable on the couch.

In the middle of the Film Tom and Z came back and also got comfortable on the couch. After a while I rested my head on Jadens shoulder.

Jadens pov
Y/n just rested her head on my shoulder. I decided to grab her waist an pull her closer. We ended up falling asleep cuddled up.

Javons pov
We were all watching a film. When I looked over to Jaden and Y/n I saw them cuddled up. They where sleeping so I whispered to Jayla that she should look over to them. She saw what I have saw and quickly got up and took a photo. No one noticed because everyone have been fallen asleep.