𝑂𝑛𝑒

☝︎︎Listen to some music while reading

☝︎︎idea Credits☝︎
(listening to music while reading ) :TxB_JxW

(Y/f/n~Your full name)

Y/n's pov
I just woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready. Today I'm need to go to gym with Tom. Because no one of my brothers are there to stay home with me and Tom is really overprotective so he doesn't allow me to stay home alone.  Which is pretty annoying because I'm not a baby anymore.

Anyway I went in the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower I got dressed of course I picked out my favorite gym clothes. Why do I have them? Because I'm a boxer. I just want to stay at home today because I already trained five times this week.

I sat down on my bed and scrolled through Instagram. Until Tom called me from down stairs. " Y/n get your ass down here!"

I went down stairs and quickly grabbed my water bottle."Come on I'm gonna be late for training!" Tom said annoyed. "Bro chill down I just grabbed my weather bottle." I said back to him.

We went in the car and drove for like ten minutes or some thing. When we stoped out side of the gym we grabbed our bags and headed inside.
I never were at Toms gym because I'm training at an other gym.

There were nearly no people in the gym. No wonder Tom just goes to private gyms since he played Spider-Man three times and everywhere he goes are paparazzi. But this gym has bodyguards outside witch is good.

At the first look I actually kinda like Toms gym. But Tom need to go so I put down my things and did my normal workout routine. As I searched for Tom I saw a boy. He came over to me and asked "Are you searching for someone?"

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘

Javon's pov
"Are you searching for someone?" I asked the girl which I never saw here before. " Yeah I actually do, do you know someone named Tom?" she asked me. "You mean Tom Holland?" I couldn't help smiling . "Do you want a autograph or something?" I said still smiling.

"No he's my brother." She said. I was stocked and quickly stoped laughing. I apologized for thinking that about her. "Sorry. Sure I know where he is he is training with me and my dad." I said a little bit embarrassed.

∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘

Y/n's pov
"Oh really?" I asked surprised because Me and Tom are not really talking about gym. While the boy showed me the way I asked for his name "Hey, what's your name?" "Javon, Javon Walton. My dad owns this gym." He said.

I was surprised and answered with "Wow that's cool!". "Yeah. Why are you here? Tom never brought you here with him before." He asked. "So Tom is a pretty overprotective brother and no on of my brothers where there to look after me so I needed to come with him." I said a little bit embarrassed about my brother.

"Really I could never thought about Tom being that overprotective." he answered with a smile on his face. He is actually kinda cute. In that moment we where in front of Tom and... probably his trainer.

"Hey sis are you ok?" Tom asked me while he sat on a bench and drank out of his water bottle. "Yeah. When are you done I'm pretty tired." I said. " Oh I'm sorry Y/n, but I'm gonna train for two more hours." He answered.

"Javon why don't you take Y/n home to us? If you want you can stay at ours for the night. Oh and I'm DJ by the way." The man next to Tom said. "It's nice to meet you! Im Y/n, Toms little sister...witch you probably already knew." I said as I looked up to DJ who had a smile on his face.

"Do you want to come Y/n?" Javon asked me. "Uh..Yeah sure. Can I?" I asked looking up at Tom with a puppy face. That always works. "Yeah sure I'm gonna pick you up tomorrow."

"Ok I'm gonna get you guys an Uber." DJ said and I went over to Tom to give him a hug and he kissed my forehead. "Bye." "Bye. See you tomorrow!" Tom said to me. "The Uber is here in 2 mins!" DJ said.

Javon and DJ also said they're goodbyes to each other: "Bye dad!" "Bye kid." And both of them went back to training.

"Bye" I said walking away with Javon. "Bye Y/n/f/n" he said to annoy me because he knows I hate it if someone calls me like that. I rolled my eyes "Bye Thomas. See you tomorrow!" He hates it when someone is calling him Thomas.

Me and Javon went outside and headed into the Uber witch waited outside.

———————————————————
∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘
———————————————————
A/n
Let me know what you thought about this chapter!