Debbie: Normal?

Cecil: Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean-

Debbie: No, it's fine. It's very kind. Thank you, Cecil.

Cecil: Mm....you know, Nolan was doing everything under my nose, and I never saw it. I wouldn't be able to live with it myself if things didn't went right as they be.

And so Cecil leaves....and yet...things have change a lot, and I mean a lot....finding out who killed the guardians, SuperMan...and Omni-Man being the killer....and yet the fight between him and SuperBoy....and Nolan hurting Debbie and Mary's feelings and lying to them...
.
.
.
.

-2 WEEKS LATER-

Two weeks have pass...Mary was still at GDA, as she is fully recovered from the wounds still resting, and yet to slowly wake up from her rest...and then noticing seeing (YN) sitting down with her...

Mary: (Y-YN)...

(YN): Hey Mary...glad you're awake.

He holds her hand...

Mary: ...Seems like you're wounds got treated.

(YN): Heh, yeah. But what's more important is you...glad you made it out okay.

Mary: ...Yea...almost I guess....(YN)..

(YN): Yea?

Mary: ...Cecil told me everything about your fight with my dad...After your fight with him, he fly away for good...did you know where he go?

(YN): That....I don't know...I just...*sighs* I just told him to not come back...ever, and I know it sounds messed up for me to tell him, but for everything he's done-

Mary: I-I know , I get it. But...can you at least tell me what happen afterwards, what he said? What happen before he left?

Cecil: That depends.

Cecil then appears in the room...

Mary: Cecil. O-On what??

Cecil: If you wanna be a hero or not?

Mary: ....I don't know.

Cecil: ...Come with me, you can come with us if you want (YN).

Cecil leave the room, as both Mary and (YN) were wondering what Cecil wanted to show them, so Mary got off the bed, changed into her clothes and her and (YN) following Cecil....as they did, they soon arrive with him in a huge room, nothing but white, everything blank...

Cecil: Mary...just wanted to let you know your mother heard everything your father said. So you don't have to go through the trouble explaining it to her.

(YN): Wait what??

Mary: What?! She heard everything?! How can you do that??!

Cecil: Don't you think she deserves the truth?

Mary: Y-Yea but-

Cecil. Your mother knew he killed the guardians, but she was holding out hope for a good reason for it, so was I...better for her to know everything about Nolan.