Chapter 3: Squirrel

ابدأ من البداية

"Seriously you didn't know her?" She asks me once more.

How can I know possibly, I don't socialize much.

"Who are you talking about Chae?" I ask her this time.

"Sana-unnie, the orange haired girl. An idol too that looks like Squirrel but pretty right?" Chae told me.

So she is talking about the girl yesterday. Of course I do remember her but I didn't know her name. She did not tell me before that's why.

"I met her before but I didn't know her name" I simply answers her like it isn't a big deal. But the truth is I was internally panicking.

Why is she curious about this though, she already has a happy love life.

"So the one-night stand must be true then, Tzuyu is right I guess but I though she is not your type Unnie" Chae keeps on being creative on her own imaginations. And to think of those things made me blush I shouldn't be thinking about it.

"No, why would you think of that? I never dated anyone since she left me, let alone fling. You know it's not my thing Chae" I cleared up the misinformation she has.

Thinking of what Chae said maybe that Squirrel have quite a reputation. Maybe it's best to not really get involved to her.

"I would never get you Chae, why would you date an idol?" I randomly ask her. She just laughs at me.

"You can't really choose who you'll fall in love with" She just simply answer to me.

She may be right. Look at me now, I have fallen in love with someone who is way above me. Now she is nowhere to be found and left me hanging in here. I think it will become easier to move forward if there is some sort of explanation but there isn't. I didn't know if I should wait or just get on with my life, after all I think I have suffered enough.

It just sucks that I know that the moment she comes back I will still accept her, that's how much I love her.

...

Sana's POV

Today is like the usual. We have a shoot for our new advertisement. It didn't feel like we are working, more on we are having fun and just hanging out with each other. It's always fun when we work as a group. I don't think I will want to work alone even in the future, I love them too much and I hope they think the same way.

"Sana!" Nayeon-unnie called me.

She is like that; she shouts a lot or is she just too loud.
Maybe she gets that with Jihyo since they hang out a lot.

"Why Unnie?" I ask her.

She just handed me a water.

"Didn't you remember you ask for some water?" Unnie ask me too.

I must have forgotten, because I was busy observing them.

So I just smiles at Unnie and I tried to find Mitang since we have some plans along with Momo's birthday celebration. But Mitang make sense more at times so I'll look for her first.

I found her at the stand by room playing on her phone again. She does this a lot more than talking to us. But she is just really like that.

"Mitang! I was looking for you" I said to her but she is still glued to her phone and just smiles at me.

Not even giving me a glance so I just proceed talking.

"What's the plan for Momo's birthday?" I ask again since it's already 25th of October and days passed by fast.