09

Ellie sat in her dorm thinking about the events that had just occurred. She obviously wanted to tell her friends everything and felt that a huge weight would be lifted off her back when she would tell them, she just didn't know how to. It would be so much to explain and she didn't quite know where she would even start. While she was looking out the window she heard a commotion coming from the common room and decided to make her way down there. 

Harry was sitting on the couch crying while Ron and Hermione sat next to him and tried to comfort him. "Harry what's wrong?", Ellie asked as she made her way over to the seat infront of them. She felt a sense of worry wash over her as she watched him try to calm down and speak. "He was their friend and he betrayed them. I hope he finds me. Cause when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him!", Harry exclaimed shocking his friends.

"Harry who are you talking about?", Ellie asked him softly. He looked up at her and sniffled, "Sirius Black. He betrayed my parents, Ellie." Ellie looked at him in shock as she didn't know what to say. She knew her father didn't betray the Potter's and she knew exactly who did betray them but she swore to her Unlce that she wouldn't say anything. Ellie got up from her seat and moved towards Harry wrapping him a hug as she felt him cling onto her as he cried. She didn't know what to say to him so she chose to just be there for him until he calmed down. 

Harry lets go of her and sits back down as he tries to calm down. Ellie felt sorry for him and wished she could do anything more to help him feel better. An idea popped up in her head and a smile formed on her face. She knew this would expose her to Ron and Hermione but she was ready for them to know the truth. 

Ellie grabbed Harry's hand and he looked up at her, "What if I could do something for you to make you feel better? Something I think would help a lot", she said. Ron and Hermione looked at each other in confusion as Harry nodded his head, "Please."

She looked to Ron and Hermione and exhaled, "Please don't freak out or I might lose focus", she said before she sat down next to Harry. She had never attempted dream reality magic before but she wanted to try for Harry. She placed one hand on one side of his face as she raised her other hand to the other side as a red streak slowly began to form as she moved her fingers and pushed the flow towards Harry. The magic encaptured him as he eyes turned red for a slight second before he was in a dream like trance. 

"What the bloody hell was that? What did you do to him?", Ron asked in awe as he waved his hand in front of Harry's face not getting any reaction from his best friend. "It's called dream reality magic. With this I can make anyone see their worst fears but with Harry right now he's seeing a memory of his parents when they were young", Ellie explained as she carefully watched over Harry as he was in his trance. Hermione looked at her friend in amazement, "What else can you do?"

Ellie smiled, "I'm still learning about my magic each day. My mom left me a book of everything she knew about us. My family on my mothers side comes from a long line of witches passed down through generations. My mother had these powers before she passed away and I've had them ever since. I can use dream reality magic, move things with my mind, alter realities and many other things that I'm still learning about."