It's saturday which means it's date day.

Rindou draped his arm around your shoulder as you both walked towards the parking lot. A lot of people kept looking in your direction. Either eyes of envy or eyes of judgement. You mean, what kind of nobody walks together with a popular model?

Once reaching his car, he opened the door for you, planting his hand on the upper part of the door to make sure you won't bump your head. "There's a theme park near town, by the way. Do you wanna visit?"

You buckled the seatbelt before facing him as h. starts the engine. "Sure. What's the theme?"

"Love? I don't know. Just saw their poster and it's mostly heart and shits."

"Shits?"

"Uh, yeah?"

You shake your head jokingly, "You mean the literal shit or what?"

"Uh, never mind, babe."

"Who said you can call me names?"

"Yeah, princess."

"Hey!"

"What are you doing here?" Rindou asked, slightly annoyed.

After eating lunch, you proceed to go to the theme park Rindou was pertaining to. But fortunately, or unfortunately, you crossed paths with Ran with Aimi and Ren.

"Fancy seeing the cute couple here," Aimi chuckled, giving you a big hug that made Rindou roll his eyes.

"Y/n was the one who told me to take Ren out?" Ran answered, looking at his son eating ice cream.

"But of all places, why here?"

"Why are you so sour about this, Rindou?" Aimi gave him a pat on the shoulder. "It's not like we're going to take Y/n away from you."

Rindou shook his head, pulling you on your elbow before snaking his arm around your waist. "Yeah, so can you leave us alone?"

"Alright, alright! My cousins are waiting for us anyway. Bye, Y/n! I'll message you!" Aimi waved as she pulled Ran and Ren together with her.

"Hey, I know you wanna keep me to yourself but I would like to chat with Aimi a little longer."

Without saying anything, he hugged you, burying his face on the nook of our neck. He let out a sigh, hand fisting on the hem of your clothes. "I don't know. Everyone just makes me restless."

You hugged him back, kissing him on the temple. It's not that you mind him hugging you, but almost all people passing by are snapping a couple of photos, chuckling and sneering. You don't know what might happen or what news may circulate specially that Rindou has his own reputation— not to mention his popularity is over the roof.

What would you do if some shady rumor appeared and tarnished his image?

No! You won't let it happen.

"Hey, Rindou, why don't we find a place to sit?"

Instead of complying, he pulled you over the long line in the ticket booth of the ferris wheel.

"Are you sure you wanna ride that?"

He smiled, "I wanna kiss when our car is at the highest."

"What in the perv are you saying?"

"Some say it'll bring you good luck in a relationship. We've got nothing to lose here, princess, yeah?"

You looked around, getting aware of people's stares and mostly glares. "What if it's the other way around?"