꧁Chapter Ten.꧂

❝Don't wake me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❝Don't wake me

'Cause I don't wanna leave this dream.

Don't wake me,

'Cause I never seem to stay asleep enough.

When it's you I'm dreaming of,

I don't wanna wake up.❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

If Octavia was surprised as her eyes fell on Phoenix the moment she entered the room, she didn't show it. Instead, she glanced over him to look at the others, Indra closely behind her. "Well? Any word?" Harper was the one to shake her head no, informing Octavia that they knew it was going to take some time and that they could trust Echo. "It wouldn't be the first time she's betrayed us."

"If your brother trusts her," Indra said, sending waves of surprise through Phoenix. "Then maybe we should too."

Phoenix tensed as Octavia stared at the back of Bellamy's head with intensity. "You're still upset we shot the traitors," Octavia noted "I get how that must look to you, but we're fighting for our lives here, Bellamy," she took slow steps forward towards her brother, which only made Phoenix tense further. It was no secret that Blodreina still scared him, no matter how hard he tried to be brave. "The Hydrofarm is on it's last legs. Truth is, it's a miracle you showed up when you did." she placed her hand on Bellamy's shoulder cautiously, which caused him to turn slightly to look at her, as she spoke with a fondness Phoenix hadn't heard in years. "I haven't thanked you enough for that."

Phoenix couldn't stop his thoughts. He couldn't remember them, as Monty had pointed out to him. It made him question everything, whether he solely felt like he had to help them because they saved them all from the bunker, or if he truly felt a connection with them that he couldn't explain. He shook his head, cursing himself for doubting such a thing. Phoenix knew, without a doubt, that even if that were true, he would stil help them. Octavia was wrong for shooting the defectors, people Phoenix knew. People that survived the same things he did, and now they were dead because of her. Because Power was more important to her than the lives that will be lost.

"If we can just get to Shallow Valley, things will be better. I promise," Octavia finished, sliding her hand off of Bellamy's shoulder. Phoenix desperately wanted to believe her, but he couldn't. Not again.

Bellamy scoffed under his breath. "Funny. That's the same thing we said about getting back to the ground." his smile was sour as he turned to finally take a look at his sister. "Then we found you, and my boyfriend who has no memory of me. Imagine my surprise."

AMNESIA - BELLAMY BLAKE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें