Chapter 14: 3 eclipse dragons/ Royal family secret

Start from the beginning

Millianna yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Princess, may we stay with you tonight and go back to tell our guildmates in the morning?" Lucy and Hisui smiled giving eachother knowing looks.

"Of course, Milly, you both may stay here tonight. Now let's get some rest for what's to come." Hisui stated, pulling Lucy and Milly into a warm embrace the three falling asleep in the warm arms of each other.

~Time skip: Next morning~

"Time to wake up, kitties!" Hisui exclaimed while nuzzzling into the sleeping nekos. The twins purred happily getting up from their slumber. The two went to the shower to get ready, and after bathing they got dressed.

Lucy's outfit(The dress Hisui gave to her in chapter 12. I made an edit of what it looks like)

 I made an edit of what it looks like)

Milly's outfit

"We're ready, Hisui!" The twins exclaimed coming back into the room

"We're ready, Hisui!" The twins exclaimed coming back into the room. Hisui smiled, seeing the outfit Lucy was wearing. Hisui wraped her arms with the twins and the three exited the room together.

"I'm sure my father has gathered the guilds to meet here, so we'll be heading to the banquet hall and discuss over breakfast." The twins nodded.

~In the banquoet hall~

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy Luce!!"

"Aye!" Lucy turned her head to see Natsu and Happy eating an entire table of food, face-palming at their childishness. She turned around at the sound of two giggle fits and glared at them.

"Aww... Come on Lacy, ya gotta admit they are funny!"

"Funny? I think you mean cute, They'd be perfect for each other!" Lucy's face heated up at what Hisui just said and fumbled to find words as Milly just hisses at her, protective of her sister.

"See, she's speechless and her face is all red - now that's adorable." Hisui stated, looking at Lucy while Milly did the same with stars in her eyes at her sister's cuteness. She pinched her sisters cheeks as Hisui made baby noises.