Chapter 138: The Chuunibyou Girl

Start from the beginning

"It's not the three-headed dog of hell, it's just an ordinary little white cat in the world."

Bandage Kurumi shook her head and explained.

"That's it, it's a pity that such an ordinary thing can't get into my sight..."

The chuunibyou girl gave a cold smile. She didn't expect that the two girls in such awesome costumes were thinking about such a boring thing.

"Then let's go!"

Eyepatch Kurumi looked at Bandage Kurumi next to her. Although she was a little interested in chatting with that girl, the most important thing right now was to complete the task of finding the cat owner first.

Bandage Kurumi nodded and agreed with Eyepatch Kurumi's decision, but just as they were about to leave, the girl on the tree spoke again in a hurry...

"Wait!"

The chuunibyou girl shouted.

"Is there a problem?"

Eyepatch Kurumi frowned, they were in a hurry!

"Can you help me down..."

The girl on the tree gave a wry smile. She originally wanted to learn from the awesome characters in the anime to jump down from the tree, but she didn't expect the tree to be unexpectedly high, so she didn't dare to jump.

Eyepatch Kurumi glanced at Bandage Kurumi, only to see Bandage Kurumi nodded lightly and said:

"All right!"

After all, they shared the same interests, and they couldn't let her be stuck there.

After some hassles, the two Kurumi clones finally got the chuunibyou girl down, and they seemed pretty exhausted afterwards.

In fact, it was really not difficult for them to save such a girl. The problem was that Shido strictly asked them not to show their abilities in front of ordinary people in unnecessary situations, so they could only take it slowly.

"Thank you for your assistance. I am a mixture of the Dragonian and Altanian races, and a fallen priest of the kingdom of heaven. My code name in the mortal world is Minami Yamamoto, how about you?"

(Minami is a character from the anime Wasteful Days of High School Girls)

Minami asked with a bit of interest, after all, it was very rare to meet someone with the same interests as hers, and these two Kurumi clones look like twin sisters

Minami asked with a bit of interest, after all, it was very rare to meet someone with the same interests as hers, and these two Kurumi clones look like twin sisters. They seemed really cool and mysterious!

Eyepatch Kurumi and Bandage Kurumi looked at each other, knowing that the name Kurumi Tokisaki should not be mentioned, so Eyepatch Kurumi said in a deep voice:

"You can call us K."

"K? If both of you are K, how can you tell you apart?"

Minami tilted her head and asked with a frown. In her opinion, calling herself a code name like K was really good, but she had no way of distinguishing the two.

"Actually, we are the same person, so we share a name, both of us are K."

Eyepatch Kurumi smiled mysteriously and told the truth that no one would believe.

"What is this, so sugoi!"

Minami said with bright eyes. She didn't really believe such a statement, but the setting of one person in two bodies seemed really cool!

It was a pity that she didn't have twins, so she couldn't unlock such a setting.

Minami was intoxicated by the settings of the Kurumi clones, but the two ignored her, nodded lightly, and then planned to leave.

"Wait! What are you doing?"

Minami came back to her senses, the two seemed to be asking about cats just now.

"We are looking for the owner of the little white cat"

Bandage Kurumi explained softly.

"Little white cat?"

Minami frowned for a while, and suddenly thought of something, and then said:

"I just heard someone say that they are looking for a cat..."

"Who is it?"

The two Kurumi clones asked in unison.

"I don't know, it seems that leaflets were distributed over the station, and this is one of them."

Minami thought for a while, then responded, and took out a promotional leaflet with a photo of a chubby cat on it.

"That's the one!"

The two Kurumi clones nodded affirmatively, not to mention the color of the cat's coat, the red and black collar was definitely not another cat.

"There is an address on it, let's go over there and ask!"

Eyepatch Kurumi said excitedly.

Bandage nodded, then turned around, looked at the newly-acquainted soul mate, and asked:

"Fallen priest, do you want to come with us?"

"No, I still have a secret mission to accomplish. I'm going to the paradise of knowledge."

Minami shook her head

Minami shook her head. She looked at the time on her phone, and then gave a wry smile. She was going to be late for school, and it was almost an hour late.

"Well then! See you at the horizon!"

Eyepatch Kurumi smiled lightly, said goodbye to the other party, pulled Bandage Kurumi with her, and headed towards the address on the leaflet.

After the two clones left, a girl sitting beside the park bench nodded thoughtfully, only to see that she was wearing a black gothic loli dress and was writing something in her notebook.

"The twins of the demon world and the fallen priest? Sounds interesting!"

The gothic girl smiled and wrote everything down. She believed that such a setting would definitely impress the editor of the library and make her debut as a light novelist!

PS: Thank you for your support!