Y/n : *gasp* stop lying, you were not with jungkook, SECOND EOMMA!!, HE WAS WITH A GIRL IN THE MALL, HE WAS FLIRTING WITH HER IN UNHOLY WAY, AND NOW HE IS BLAMING ME FOR STEPPING IN BETWEEN HIS UNHOLY RELATIONSHIP, I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING TO JUNGKOOK BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY JUNGKOOK!!

Taehyung gasped.

Taehyung : i like the way you just lied *sarcastic*

Y/n : and what about you huh?!!?, 'i wAs wItH jUnGoOk'!

Y/n mimicked him, sticking out her tongue at him.

Mrs.kim : YOU WERE WITH A GIRL, LET ME TELL YOU!!

Taehyung's eyes widen, when his mother pulled out her slipper, she throwed it straight at taehyung's face.

Taehyung : UGHH MOM BELIEVE ME AND NOT THIS UGLY LIAR!!

Y/m : right!

Y/n : EOMMA!?!!!

Y/m : i'm sure, that you are the one who started this all!

Taehyung : yes yes, you know what she said, that she is my wife and we have a one year old daughter, and SHE WAS BEING TOOO MUCH CLINGY!!, *facepalmed*, how i'm i going to tell you aunty, what kind of things she said infront of jungkook!

Y/m : Y/N!!!!!

Her mother pulled out her slipper throwing it straight at y/n's face, y/n whinned.

Y/m : COME HOME AND I'LL TEACH YOU A GOOD LESSON!!!

Mrs.kim : LET THEM GO AND I'LL TELL YOU!!

Taehyung : but mom!!

Y/n : but eomma!!

Jin : STOP!!!

Suddenly seokjin yelled, making everyone stop.

Taehyung : y/n go and take a bath, and taehyung GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!!

Taehyung and y/n death glared each other, walking out of there.

Jin : what happened to you two?, why are you behaving like this huh!??

Both moms hang their heads low, seokjin Jin sighed, and left from there, both moms turned to each other.

Mrs.kim : WHY YOU TOOK HIS SIDE??

Y/m : AND WHY YOU TOOK HER SIDE??

Mrs.kim : because she is innocent!

Y/m : no you are wrong, he is innocent, you don't know her she is a witch!

Mrs.kim : no she is a brave beautiful girl, but that taehyung is a jerk!!

Both of them crossed their arms, rolling their eyes at each other, walking out of there.

______________________________________

Morning breakfast

Taehyung : where is dad?!!?

Jin : *sighed* dad is out of the country!!

Taehyung and mrs.kim : WHAAAAAT????

Taehyung : HOW CAN HE LEAVE ME AND GO BY HIMSELF!!!?

Mrs.Kim : AND WHY HE DIDN'T TAKE ME WITH HIM,WHERE HE WENT?

Jin : CANADA

Taehyung : UGHHHHHHHHHH look mom he is chilling there in canada leaving ys behind!!

Mrs.kim : you are right let him come back and i will tell him!!!

Taehyung : why you didn't tell me before!!!!

Jin : because he knows your intentions, you two will probably chase him if he was at the airport that's why i hide it.

Taehyung : *groaned* I don't wanna eat

Mrs.kim : me too

Jin : what's wrong mom, he is not there to chill, he went for his business related stuff!!

Mrs.Kim : i don't care

Taehyung : me too

Jin : stop copying each other!

Taehyung : i'm not

Mrs.Kim : me too

Seokjin sighed, and stood up, he left for his work, taehyung glanced at his mother.

Taehyung : did you see how he left!

Mrs.kim : don't worry i won't let him to live in peace, how dare him to go without informing us, that man needs to be punished!

Taehyung hummed

Taehyung : and jin hyung too

Mrs.kim : what he did?

Taehyung : he hide the breaking news from us!

Mrs.kim huffed, nodding her head, she harshly bite the bread.

Mrs.kim : i'm not going to let both of them to live in peace!

To Be Continued....