053 | 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘

Start from the beginning

"H-hey I was just giving what she wanted on her cravings!" Gojo defended herself even though sometimes you don't even feel a sensation of craving, Gojo still gives you tons of sweets. "Yeah right," Ieiri let out.

"Please don't dehydrate yourself and you can always say no to Gojo's lure when it comes to sweet" Ieiri told you.

You nodded to her, "I think it's my time to leave, Satoru you better be taking care of her I'll seriously kill you if something bad happens to the baby" Ieiri threaten him. "Yeah right" Gojo mimicking what Ieiri said earlier.

Ieiri then proceeds to leave the room leaving you and Gojo inside the room. You let out a big sigh knowing any moment Gojo will seriously scold you about going out of the room without anyone's accompany. "What were you doing outside that night," Gojo asked.

"I was just taking a fresh air" You quietly replied.

"You sure?" Gojo asks, "From how you say it sounds like it's not the real reason" He added, your eyes widen, you can't just simply tell him that you've met Sukuna out of the blue just because Sukuna can control Yuuji's body.

"Tell me what's the truth" Gojo softly told you before grabbing your hand as he intertwined it with his to let you know there's no need to be scared.

You were in your thoughts once again,
Would you be in trouble for letting Gojo know what Sukuna told you about giving you 2 weeks before going back to him? Will Sukuna cause a massacre once Gojo takes you away from Tokyo so you would be safe?

You finally decided that you'll lie just for the sake of Gojo.

"That is the truth, I went out to get some fresh air and ate some pudding that I saw at the mini-fridge," You told him. Although you were right as Gojo saw the pudding on the ground along with the spoon.

"L/N" you could feel the shiver running down your spine after hearing his serious tone and also how he used your last name. "You don't know how much I was worried" Gojo let out, hugging you not that tight but enough to show you how he really felt about the incident last night.

Gojo was having a hard time believing it, how could you just faint without your blindfold? As soon as he came back to the dorm he saw you lying on the ground. He was baffled to see that your blindfold was lying next to your head, Gojo knew you wouldn't remove your blindfold unless you were sleeping or in the bathroom to take a shower.

"Where is my blindfold by the way?" You asked, looking around to see if your blindfold was laying around the room after you lightly push Gojo.

Gojo couldn't tell you that he kept the blindfold and decided to give it back to you after it was washed well but after seeing you wearing his infamous sunglasses he decided to lie.

"I threw it away" Gojo proudly answered

"What?! Are you fucking serious right now Gojo?!" Although he was shocked as you called him by his last name rather his first name. You can't even believe it since that blindfold came from Yuuji's Grandfather and gave it to you as a protection against those cursed spirits you were after you.

Gojo doesn't even know about that once he thought it was just some normal blindfold like his.

"I'm just kidding it's in the washing," Gojo told you, L/N let out a big sigh of relief. "You better be"

"Is the blindfold that important?" He asked, "Yeah, it's my only protection from the cursed spirits that are after me" You answered.

"Cursed spirits? Is it still connected to that Sukuna?" Gojo added, "I don't know probably because he's the king of curses he can directly target me," You replied. Gojo decided that he can just throw that blindfold and replace it with a new blindfold that has his cursed energy so that the cursed spirit will think it was from Gojo's energy.

Gojo also remembers he saw a drop of blood near the rail. Did something really bad happen to you that you needed to lie on his face?

"Is that so... Shoko told me that you needed to stay in bed so I'll be mostly acting as your butler again" Gojo teasingly said while you rolled your eyes. "Since when did we have this IV pole?" You asked him.

"I don't know actually I just request for Shoko to put that thing here" Gojo replied

The atmosphere turns quiet for a while now. Until a noise coming from your stomach, "looks like my baby wants to eat" Gojo spoke, laying his head slowly on your stomach trying to see if he can hear the baby. "I was thinking about something" Your attention was moved onto Gojo who just said something.

"Now that we're going to know the baby's gender this week, how bout we go and get some decorations for the baby's room" Now that reminds you of the room Gojo took you to show you where the baby will be sleeping.

You still got two weeks before going back to Sukuna, you decided to do what Gojo wanted to do with you.

Just by looking at how happy Gojo was from caressing his hand to your stomach left a small pang on your heart knowing you had to leave him by the end of 2 weeks.

"So what do you want to eat?" Gojo asked as your eyes lit up from the question.

"Waffles please"

Author's note:

I still haven't decided on the baby's gender💀 how bout you all pick?

Boy

Or

Girl

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan