Welcome

A/N - SORRY IF THIS SUCKS GUYS. MY FIRST FANFIC. SORRRRYYYY

ALSO I LIKE TO DO POV CHANGES ALOT SO SORRY WATCH OUT FOR THAT.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOME.

----------

Erens POV-

I woke up to mikasa yelling at me telling me that I was gonna be late to school.

"ERENNNN! WAKE UP! YOURE GONNA BE LATE!" she yelled as she ran out the door.
I looked at the clock its read '7:14am' Why didnt my alarm go off? And why the fuck didn't she wake me up?

"Shit!" I yelled. I hurried and grabbed a T-shirt, pants and brushed my teeth then hurried out the door. I was running to school and trying to catch up with mikasa. Damn shes fast. As soon as I got to school; Maria High I saw my group so I started making my way to them.

"Hey guys. whats up?" I asked, they all greeted me. I got 'hey's and 'hi's from everyone but jean. Then he said
"Shut up Jaeger, were busy." Why the fuck does horse face have such a prblem with me?
"What the fuck is your problem?"
"You're annoying. Go away you were interrupting us." I got angry and clinched my fist. God just looking at him makes me angry. Mikasa noticed and spoke up.
"Hey guys, school just started don't get in a fight quite yet okay?" I looked at everyone else just happly chatting, I decided it wouldnt be a good idea to get in a fight. Not for me, but for everyone around us. Mikasa, armin, marco and connie. I uncleched my fist and walked away. I was pretty angry but class was about to start so I made my way to english class.

While I waited for the class to start I stayed at my desk and doodled to pass time. I heard someone walk in, who else would come to class 18 minutes before it started? I looked up and saw a short, mean faced, well built guy walking to me. Is he new?

"Uh, hi, are you a new student?" I asked with a smile. Doesnt hurt to be nice.

"Tsk. No, Im the new sub.You dammed brat, why are you here 18 minutes before class?" he asked while gareing at me.
"Oh you know, study, pick up chicks." I said sarcastically.
"Very funny, real reason please?" He said with a bored look on his face.
"Uh well, I didnt think punching someone would help, so I decided to pass to the time Doodleing." I felt a bit of anger in me when I said that.

".... okay. As long as you dont bother or look at me." His eyes hardened and he tuned and walked away. I couldnt help but to look at his ass as he walked away. It was a nice ass.

Levis POV-

I walked into my new classroom I would be subbing today and I was starttled by a tall boy with mocha brown hair sitting there. Why is he here? He looked up and with a smile he kindly asked,

"Uh, hi, are you a new student?" I looked at him dead in the face and noticed how beautiful his eyes were. Like beautiful green emralds with gold flaked around them.

"Tsk. No, Im the new sub.You dammed brat, why are you here 18 minutes before class?" I asked, making sure to glare at him.

"Oh you know, study, pick up chicks." He said in a sarcastic tone.
"Very funny, real reason please?"
"Uh well, I didnt think punching someone would help, so I decided to pass to the time Doodleing." He said, smile faded and looked a bit angry now. I was trying to understand what he meant until I realized he was looking at me with those big green eyes.

".... okay. As long as you dont bother me." I turned away. and walked to my desk. I just met this brat and I'm already drawn to him.

When class started I kept looking at Eren while he wasn't paying attention. He was so drawn away from the world. He sat quietly and starred out the window and occasionally looking at his book. He looked as if the sun suddenly disappeared for him long ago and all that's left is rain and dark cloudy skies.

---------

Levis POV-

It was after school and all day I couldnt stop looking and thinking about eren. The tall beautiful eyed boy who is just a little on the annoying side. The last bell just rang and I was getting my stuff together and grabbing the papers I have to grade. I notced someone out of the corner on my eye at the door. I looked up and to my surprise it was eren. Why is he here? He made his way over to my desk and pulling out some papers.

"Mr. Heichou," He said hanging them to me, "can you help me? I dont understand number 12-20."

I sighed, and said "Werent you paying attention in class? What in the world were you thinking about other than school?" I asked trying to sound a bit annoyed. By the look on his face during class I had a guess. I took the papers from his hands and looked up at the boy, he was in a thought state. I looked at his face for a second but then I realized I was staring.

Erens POV-

I was at my locker looking for my english papers, hoping to use them as a excuse to see Mr. Heichou. When I found them I said goodbye to armin and mikasa telling them to go home with out me because I needed some help. They said said goodbye and went on their way. With them gone now I make my way to his class. I walked in a he rasied his head form his desk. I walked over to him and started pulling out papers.

"Mr. Heichou," I said handing him some papers. "can you help me? I dont understand number 12-20."

He sighed, and said "Werent you paying attention in class? What in the world were you thinking about other than school?" I questioned my choices and thought back to what I was thinking about. Well heichou, I was thinking about things that would make you question my sanity. I wouldn't say that because he'll think I'm insane so I just said nothing. He looked at me and stared for a second but the quickly looked away.

"U-uhh, What dont you understand?" he asked while studdering. Why is he stuttering? I told him what I didnt understand and watched him explain it, but I wasnt listening much I was paying more attention to his face. The way his dull eyes looked at the paper, the way his cheeks curved perfectly into his sharp jaw line. The way he can look completely emotionless on his face but his eyes light up like fire. He was beautiful. Amazing. Cute. I decided then and there that I wanted him, I wanted all of him an I wanted him to have all of me. I think I liked him, a lot.

--------------

SORRY THIS IS SHORT ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER I PROMISE. LOVE MEEEE.

but like follow me on instagram please :* (Amine fan account)

@/kaneki.corps

THANK BYEEEE