"I called you earlier this week about the meetings. I'm trying to use your old spot as a cover up in California." I raised my eyebrow at him and went to sit in my chair.

The guy that's willing to pay one point five million dollars for my old spot in California was white?

I don't underestimate white people but I wasn't expecting him to be white. He looked exactly like Darwin off The Game but just white and he had more tattoos.

"Aight', what are you planning to do with the spot?" I asked nonchalantly. I sat back and waited for him to answer. I looked over at Sean who looked over at me.

That looked meant that he had to tell me something and this meeting needs to hurry up.

"I'm turning it back into a strip club but I'm also going to do business in there." Li knew what he meant by business so I nodded my head.

"What name you plan on having for it?"

"Nasty Cheetah"

I nodded my head impressed by his creativity.

"I'll sell it to you but I get twenty-five percent of what you make." I began typing up an agreement letter.

The white boy looked like he was thinking heavy and then nodded.

"Aight', that's fine." He said while getting up. I finish typing the agreement and print out the paper.

"Don't fuck me over-," I stopped because I never got his name.

"Xavier." He said while signing the papers.

"Don't fuck me over Xavier. I got people in California that while be looking out." I said through clenched teeth.

I licked my lips as he handed me eight suitcases full of money that was sitting by my desk the whole time.

"That's only a million. I'll get you the five hundred thousand next week." He said. I nodded my head and handed him the keys to the place.

He walked out and I looked over at Sean.

"White boy?" Sean looked at me as if he wanted to laugh but he didn't.

"Look. We need this nigga Blake or Harold dead." I knew his was serious because when Sean is mad, he bite the inside of this mouth.

"I know." I sighed and rubbed my chin slowly. "What happened?"

"Mothafucka's had a box sitting on the hood of my whip. I opened the shit and it was some mothafucka head. I couldn't recognize the shit, though." He bawled his fist into his hands.

"We'll handle this shit. I need to see that head, though." I told him. He nodded as silence filled the room.

Sean broke the silence with the question I did not want to hear, "How you and Sarah?"

I began telling him everything that went on with her from when she came in there to the job to the paternity test to the pot and spoon.

"You a bitch nigga." Sean said before continuing. "That's your babymama and you know it and you treating her like that. Why you ain't treat Rain nasty ass like that? Bitch cheat on you and Sarah ain't do shit to you but carry a baby that you helped produce."

I stayed quiet while he ramble on. "You fuckin' twenty one and acting like a fuck ass nigga. When it's too late to be in that babies life, don't say Sarah, Sean even your damn mama told you to step up."

He began writing something on a sheet of paper and handed it to me. "Give that to Sarah and tell her to call Vicky."

He walked out and slammed the door. I knew he was mad but it's not his situation, it's mine. He's honestly lucky he's my nigga because he would've be dead right now.

Sarah

After I cleaned up the mess the little girl made, I checked the time.

I had six more hours of work and I haven't even ate breakfast yet. I decided to start on dinner instead because that it is two, almost three, in the afternoon.

I looked in the freezer and grabbed the ground beef. I put it in the pot as it thaw out slowly. I then put boiling water on and put the noodles in.

Morning came in the kitchen with a little doll baby.

"Hi Ms. Servant." the little girl said while smiling. She was so lost, and Rain had her head full up with lies.

"My name is Sarah. Call me Ms. Sarah baby." I told her.

She nodded and began playing with her doll. "Ms. Sarah I'm hungry."

I looked down at the little girl as her eyes looked at the pots on the stove.

"Do you want some spaghetti?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded. "Ghetti!"

I laughed to myself. I honestly think no child under the age of seven can say spaghetti correctly.

"Okay, Morning. I'll make you some spaghetti." She started to running screaming.

"Auntie, Auntie, Auntie! Ms. Sarah cooki-" was all I heard until her voice faded away.

I stir the ground beef up as the noddles start to boil.

I heard little footsteps and then heavy footsteps.

Here we again.

I sighed and continue cooking.

"Who said you can cook in my kitchen? You maid not a cook." Rain said while walking closer to me.

"Please back up." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Nah. I've been waiting on this since you got pregnant by my nigga. Nasty ass." She looked at me in disgust.

Rain pushed me as I stumbled back some. Morning screamed and I stared at Rain. She had a killer smirk on her face.

I grabbed the pan that had nothing in it and hit her with it. I never fought before so I did the first thing that came to mind. She started to charge at me but something grabbed her stopped her.

"Let me go! I'm killing this bitch. I want her out my fucking house. Two cent worthy ass hoe!" She screamed at Handy began taking her out the kitchen. I sighed in relief when I looked down to see Morning on the floor with her eyes covered.

I'm glad she didn't see me step out of my shell. I finished cooking when I heard a voice by the doorway.

"I'm sorry, Sarah." Derrick said.

Vote and Comment!

Sarah finally stood up for herself, like y'all wanted. Lol.