Chapter 8

Derrick

I can't believe Sarah came in here with that baby shit. I fucked her one time and all of a sudden she pregnant? Then I knew I wasn't the father. I always keep it wrapped.

After she left, I sent Rain to get me something to eat. I wasn't hungry but I needed her to leave.

"Daddy Derrick," Blake said.

"Shut the fuck up. I swear I didn't get shorty pregnant. I fucked once and now she pregnant?" I shook my head.

"It only take one time," Sean said in a serious tone.

"Dayna never lies," Blake said.

"Dayna?" Sean asked in a confused tone.

"DNA motherfucka," Blake said

Sean and Blake are two different people. Sean was more of the collective type while Blake was the joke type.

I shook my head at Blake and continue to talk with them about what happened.

Sarah

I sat in Vicky's room in tears. I can't believe he denied my baby. I can't believe Rain said that to me. I can't believe this is life.

"I'm getting an abortion," I mumbled to Vicky.

"I'm stressing. My child doesn't need to be brought up in a world full of drama. I can't even buy tissue to wipe my ass with," I said while getting up.

"If that's what you want, then fine." Vicky said in a calm voice. "Just think about you killing an innocent baby that did nothing to you," She pushed passed me and left the room.

I sighed and thought it over.

I knew she was mad at me for even considering to get rid of the baby. I would too if I was in her situation.

I went downstairs and followed Vicky to the kitchen. She was eating a piece of friend chicken.

"I'm sorry," I said softly.

I hate how emotional I am. I need to tuff up. I can't be weak and let people run over me because that's what was happening my whole life.

"It's cool," she said with a smile. "I know you just emotional, but I'm going to help you get over that."

"Seriously? How?" I asked as one of my eyebrows lift up.

"Don't worry about it. Let's just say, get dressed, we're going to box," Vicky said with a slight smirk. I shook my head at her and got dressed.

<>

We were now at Gold's Gym. Vicky said it's the best place to box and work out.

Once we got inside and looked down at my stomach and notice I had a little bump. Nobody would know I'm pregnant and I hope it stays like that.

"Okay so I got you a special instructor," Vicky said breaking me out my thought. I looked up at her as she continued. "He's going to be soft with you,"

I nodded my head. Vicky signaled me to follow her. She handed me some black and gold boxing gloves and head piece. I put them all on and got inside the ring.

"Okay, this is what you do," the instructor said. He was a chocolate goddess. He had a 6 pack with sweat coming from him body.

"Okay?" the man said. I nodded my head. I didn't even hear a thing he said.

I started punching the glove the hardest I can. The man started laughing and I stopped at looked at him.

"What?" I asked confused.