"After everything, though, do you think they'd let me?"

Beomgyu pondered Taehyun's question. Ever since they had gotten back together, Beomgyu hadn't mentioned anything to the other guys. He was going to wait until Monday to have a conversation with them directly, without Taehyun. He didn't want to write it off as just some text message. The guys deserved a better explanation than that, especially with how everything had been left off between the five of them. He knew that they would understand, but he just wanted them to be able to trust Taehyun again. Huening Kai and Soobin would likely be fine, but Beomgyu was worried about Yeonjun's response. Yeonjun was very protective by nature, and Beomgyu was his best friend. He didn't know how Yeonjun would take the news, even if he and Taehyun had a fling.

"I need to talk to them about it on Monday at school," Beomgyu assured him, "I'm sure everything will be fine. We all miss you, especially Huening Kai."

"I miss him, too," Taehyun smiled, "So, about the trip. I would love to go, but I'm worried about my parents. I have a passport, but I'm sure the flight tickets are expensive."

Surprisingly enough, money wasn't much of an issue with the other guys. Yeonjun had saved up tons of his allowances and gift money in order to go back to Los Angeles. Huening Kai's parents were loaded as far as money went. Soobin's parents also weren't too bad off. For Beomgyu, he had a tendency to save money as well. His father had also contributed some money to his bank account with his large increase in salary at his law firm. Taehyun, though, was on the short end of the stick. Beomgyu knew how tight Taehyun's money situation was, despite dressing like the opposite. Maybe they could work something out.

"I'll pay for you, I would, Taehyun," Beomgyu offered, "I want you to come."

"No, I don't want you to pay for me," Taehyun told him quickly, "I'll figure something out. I can probably sell my clothes or something."

"I don't want you to have to do that," Beomgyu murmured quietly as they got closer to Taehyun's apartment.

"I'll think of something," Taehyun assured him with a smile and a squeeze of his hand.

Beomgyu nodded, setting his worrying thoughts aside. He glanced up at the sky and stared at the bright stars that shined down on them. It was a beautiful night, despite the cold.

Taehyun noticed his attention and he also glanced up, commenting, "It's amazing, isn't it? So many stars, and even the ones we can't see. This universe, it's just crazy to me. It's one of a kind."

Beomgyu laughed a bit and nodded, trying not comment on how nerdy Taehyun sounded. Beomgyu never really considered the stars and the universe. I guess that was something that he would have to get used to hearing with Taehyun.

"Don't tell me that you're also into astrology and zodiac signs," Beomgyu warned with a chuckle.

"I don't believe in that," Taehyun chuckled and held his hand even tighter, "I do believe that opposites attract, though."

"It's no reason why we got together," Beomgyu teased.

Taehyun laughed and tugged his hand tighter, "But, Beom, come on, that's my point. It's fate, I think that you're my soulmate."

Despite how cheesy it sounded, Beomgyu smiled widely and squeezed Taehyun's hand. The sudden confession made his cheeks flush red and the butterflies in his stomach stirred once again. He didn't know much about fate and soulmates; he really considered life just as a game of chance. Hearing those words just made him feel so happy and loved. Beomgyu just loved the way Taehyun made him feel.