He then guides his lips back to my body, but this time he places small open mouthed kisses over my neck, slowly wandering downwards.

When his lips reach the area right over my breats, I feel the pool of heat between my legs and slightly press them together. I don't know how long he's going to play this torturous game, but I don't think I can bear it much longer without turning into a whining mess.

"Chris..." I whimper, the despair now clearly noticeable in my voice.

"I'm right here baby." he speaks against my skin. "You're doing great so far."

He now moves his hands down my upper body to the hem of my shirt and pulls it all the way up to where my hands are tied up. I'm still wearing my bikini under my clothes, the top removed from my body by him seconds after my shirt.

I feel Chris' lips now kissing the skin under my belly button, right over the material of my jeans shorts, before he slowly works his way up towards my breasts. My back arches when I finally feel his mouth over one of my nipples, flicking it with his tongue before guiding it over my skin to my other breast, repeating the movement. Without thinking my hands start to move downwards, but are immediately stopped by Chris who presses them back in the sheets over my head.

"If I remember correctly I told you to keep them there, didn't I?"

"Sorry, it was a reflex." I chuckle and feel his body moving away from mine, getting out of bed when his footsteps tell me he's walking away from the bed.

What is he doing?

The sound of a drawer getting opened signals me he's still in the room and when the drawer gets closed again I feel his body over mine again soon after.

"If you can't controll your hands when I barely touched you, I need to make sure they are staying up there before I continue." he speaks up over me and ties my hands with a, I assume, third tie against the headboard of the bed. "That should be enough."

His body leaves the bed for a second before hovering back over me, sliding his nose from the bottom of my stomach up to the skin between my breats. He removes his touch from he, before I feel something extremely cold over one of my nipples, making me breathe in sharply the second I feel it.

The ice cubes.

I feel his lips slightly touch the skin of my breast while swirling the ice around my nipple, letting me assume that he holds the cube in his mouth, making this hole procedure a thousand times more arousing.

He guides the ice cube over my skin to my second nipple, continuing his pleasing torture there

He guides the ice cube over my skin to my second nipple, continuing his pleasing torture there. The cold and wet feeling over my sensitive nipples feels amazing, in this moment I'm glad that Chris tied my hand against the headboard because by now I surely tried ten times to move my hands away from over my head.