Chapter 4

Hyunjin has been sitting outside the room since 5 minutes now until he finally spoke
"I swear y/n if it's something stupid like the last time I'm not talking to you ever again." No response came so Hyunjin just went downstairs to take the key and opened the room with the key," this girl really forgot this is my house." He said with a sigh and entered the room.

Y/n was sitting on the floor with her bed supporting her back. She looked up to see Hyunjin standing at the door.
"You can't just enter the room?" She said.
"I can, i have the key ." He said walking up to her.
" But i need some space."
"Already gave you five minutes miss."
Y/n rolled her eyes but Hyunjin was worried.

"Care to tell what happened?"
"No"
Hyunjin nodded and pretended not to care because he knew this girl can't be quite for a long time. He was about to leave the room when
"You won't ask again?" Y/n said looking at Hyunjin was almost standing at the exit.
"You just said no?" He said mocking her.
"STILL MY MOM SAID TO TAKE CARE OF ME. ASK AGAIN."
"Damn you don't need to shout." He walked up to y/n and sat next to her.
"So what happened?"
Y/n took a deep breath and started telling him,
"Lee Know called . Actually I've made a plan with Lee know that I'd ask Chan out for prom . I mean he's cute and all but Lee Know said that one of the cheergirls asked him out and he said yes." Y/n started crying her eyes out again.
"Sooooooo you ran to your room and you're crying you're eyes out because of all this?" Hyunjin said with a confused face . Y/n nodded.
"Girl you better be joking i thought you failed your exam or something."
"It's not a small thing Hyunjin, Chan is cute and-"
"I'm going down to feed KKAMI." He said getting up.
"THIS IS NOT HOW YOU COMFORT SOMEONE."
"This is not how someone reacts to a boy whom they met 2 days ago." Hyunjin said as he walked out.

It's been an hour since the incident and it was lunch time. Hyunjin thought maybe he acted cold but honestly he still thought y/n's being sensitive. He was still worried about her meal so he made ramyeon and went up to her room. He knocked on the door and heard a come in so he went in the room with a bowl and placed it on the side table as he saw y/n lying in her covers looking like she's really been crying for hours now.

"Get up and eat or else-"
"Or else what?"
"Or else....... You mom will scold me."
Y/n eye rolled as she shook her indicating she doesn't want to eat.
Hyunjin sat at the corner of the bed.
"Get up."
Y/n shook her head.
"Get up get up get up get up get up."
"Ughh Hyunjinnnnn." She said as she sat on the bed.
"You're still crying because of Chan going to prom with someone else?"
" No i was crying about it before but now I'm crying about the fact that no boy would ask me for prom and I'll have to prom alone."

"And why is that no man wants to take you?"
"Don't act like that you're the reason Hyunjin, scaring any boy that approaches me." She said as she took the bowl and started to eat.
"I'm just protecting you from guys."
"As if."
"You can go with Lee Know or Felix?"
"No they have girlfriends c'mon."
Hyunjin nodded.
"Y/n?"
"Hm?" She said while slurping that ramyeon.
"Go with me to the prom?" Hyunjin said with hopes in his eyes.
Y/n looked at him with a really? Face.
"What? I'm a guy too?"
"I know Hyunjin but"
"Ok done you're going with me." He said as he took the empty ramyeon bowl from her as went downstairs.

Y/n was still trying to process what just happened while Hyunjin heart was beating really fast as if it would burst.

Y/n took a nap after all those crying hours and after the nap she went down to eat some food and noticed Hyunjin sleeping with kkami on the couch with the football match on the TV.

"This boy." Y/n sighed as she turned off the TV and looked at Hyunjin's sleeping figure.
"So I'm going to prom with this guy huh." She said with a soft smile but slapped herself as soon as she realised that she was smiling on the thought of Hyunjin.
"Snap out y/n." She said taking kkami in her arms and placing kkami on his little bed. While she was petting kkami she heard Hyunjin's sleepy voice as he was getting up
"What are you doing?" He said rubbing his eyes.
"Waiting for you to get up so you can make me dinner."
"Make it yourself."
"No."
"You're really something." Hyunjin said
Y/n just shrugged her shoulder and sat on the couch.
"By the way i heard you talking to yourself about going to prom with me and also slapping yourself." He said moving close to y/n. Their faces were now just inches away.
"Perhaps you're falling for me?" Hyunjin said with a smirk while y/n was still in shock about how close they were but she thought herself about how beautiful Hyunjin looked and damn she was enjoying the view.
"In your dreams." She said with a smirk and pushed him away.
"Go make some dinner."

Hyunjin threw a pillow towards her as he went to the kitchen.
"At this point i don't even know what to make for dinner, how does mom do this everyday."

"Y/NNNN" he shouted from the kitchen.
"WHAT???" She said as she was still in the living room.
"ORDER TWO LARGE PIZZAS." He said walking to the hallway.
"Give me your phone." She said asking for her phone.
"Here." He sat on the couch with kkami in his hand as he gave y/n the phone.
"Password mister?"
"Your forgot you have even your face id as my password."
"The last time when i set it as a dare?"
Hyunjin nodded while petting kkami.
"I thought you'd delete it afterwards."
"What makes you think I'm have so much time to do such stuff?"
"It takes not even a minute hyu-"
"You're ordering or not?"
"Fine."