🕯️A Hello and painful Goodbye💔

Start from the beginning

Separating into groups, explosions, traps, guns, and medical. William was on his way, the robotic rabbit charging ahead and his dead daughter beside him.

He marched forward carrying a bag. His wife limping behind him, their mouths having been sewn shut and her hands cuffed and tied around their chests.

Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Foxy were heading straight ahead, Erwin and Hange prepared for a fight as the dead began to show up around the area.

Y/n rode on her horse with Comrade by her side, Micheal heading to the side for a short cut to the woods. Levi behind him with Mikasa and Sasha. Annie, Bertolt, Reiner and Eren were both going to use their titans to draw Williams attention to them. Micheal ran ahead with the other wolves and soldiers.

The bridge was found and the dead were being carried away, luckily being walkers only. Rarely any hunters or runners, the Puppet floated beside them and the others.

Just then, a Charger came running at Hange, Erwin leapt and sliced off it's head with his gear.

The loud robotic screams were heard as the yellow rabbit came running out of the woods. Micheal ran as it began to chase him, the soldiers in hiding as they followed. Freddy ran past Micheal with Bonnie and both pushed back the yellow rabbit, looking for a deactivation switch.

It fought and screamed as it tried to rip off Freddy's arm, Bonnie stomped it's chest down and Freddy shut it off. They removed the endoskeleton and saw the spring locks.

Knowing what would happen if someone were to use the robot as a suit.

Freddy lifted the animatronic and ran with Bonnie to plant the suit somewhere for the trap. The dead were growing from the loud screams, Reiner, Annie, Eren, and Bertolt ran together.

Wondering if this might be their last day here. Since the dead can devour an entire titan just to get to the person inside of the neck. Reiner grabbed his knife, Bertolt and Eren prepared to bite their hands, and Annie had her ring.

They charged ahead to the large overflowing crowd of the charging runners in front of them, crashing and flipping over cars with their army. Screaming and snapping their rotten jaws covered in blood.

More came, overpowering the defenses of the guns

More came, overpowering the defenses of the guns. Shots rang out everywhere until an explosion shook the floor.

The bright yellow bomb with the biggest being they've ever seen, the red skinless Titan. Along with a female and two others, both roaring as they ran towards the dead, the animatronics fought the dead as well, Toy Freddy and Mangle both attacking a Charger as a Hunter found Y/n.

She shot it before her horse was knocked over by a group of the dead, the horse screaming in pain as the dead devoured it alive. Y/n had to get up and run, she shot the horse in the head to end his suffering.

Just then as she was running past vehicle's, in the road of old broken down cars. Heard a roar of an animal behind her. When she turned, she saw an unbelievable sight.
"What the hell. . ." She muttered.