Untitled Part 1

DreamNotFound

Dream woke up with some mild confusion. He could feel the warmth of someone next to him in his bed, but he didn't know who it was or why they were there. Turning over slowly to see who it was, the blonde's eyes widened before he felt like smacking his head. It was George. Now Dream remembered what had happened. His Minecraft-playing friend had called him over the night before, since he was having trouble getting to sleep. One thing led to another, and the pair ended up falling asleep next to each other. Thankfully, George fell asleep quickly the night before, so Dream also ended up getting a decent night of sleep.

The brown-haired man rolled over in his sleep, giving the awake blonde a good look at his crush's features. The sight made him blush faintly, before Dream rolled his eyes quietly, turning over to look at the alarm clock. It was only one in the morning, so the blonde-haired speedrunner went back to sleep.

:: George's POV ::

I was tossing and turning for a while, giving my alarm clock dirty looks. It was only two in the morning. My throat was as dry as the Sahara Desert, so I decided to get up to get some water. After getting a cup of water and downing it as fast as I could, I returned to my room. I was, unfortunately, more awake then before.

My friend was sprawled out across the bed, but something about his sleeping form lit something within me. His dirty blonde hair was splayed out around his face, in a soft halo. His figure was shown by his lack of a shirt, and his eyes were closed. Moonlight shone in through the sheer curtains, casting a soft, radiant glow over him.

He looked beautiful.

My heart started going faster as I stared at his form, my head spinning as I felt something I had never felt before. 'What is this?!' I gently closed the door and walked over to the bed. His body was almost on full display. "Mmh..."

I straddled his hips, and was about to lean down to his face, when I felt an unexpected jerking motion. Suddenly, I was underneath him, his forest-hued eyes staring down at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He muttered lowly, his face getting mere inches away from mine. My hands were pinned above my head, and he was between my legs, preventing me from getting up.

He chuckled lowly. "You seem surprised." I felt myself getting an erection just from the way he said my name. Dream smirked, knowing the power he held over me. "You look so adorable like this, George. Completely powerless to me." He ran his hand down my chest, landing just above my member. I shuddered as he started kissing my skin, right below my ear, slowly trailing down to my neck.

"Ngh..." I moaned out, as he bit on my collarbone. I felt him smirk.

"You like this...?" He stated more than asked and licked a broad stripe over that spot.

"A-ah~..." I whimpered out. He kept sucking and nibbling on that spot, making me shudder with pleasure. When he felt like he was done with that area he pulled back.

"Mm... you look so wrecked, and I've barely done anything to you yet..." The blonde leaned into my face, glancing between my eyes and my lips. I decided to press my lips against his.

Dream's lips were so warm and soft, it made me feel ways I had never felt before. He gently licked my lips, and I parted them slightly, allowing him to roam around my mouth. I couldn't help the soft noises escaping my lips, as he caressed my cavern with his tongue, making me feel so amazing. All of the sudden, I felt his hand graze my erection, and I bucked my hips up into his palm. Dream pulled away from this kiss and smirked at me.