Aoyama looked pale and sick, though, he kept going.

"Tokoyami Fumikage. Training to keep Dark Shadow under control even if it's going wild in the dark."

From inside a cave, Tokoyami could be heard yelling out, "Dark Shadow!"

"Uraraka Ochaco. By turning continuously in zero gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ear to decrease nausea  and increasing the maximum weight she can use her quirk on."

Uraraka was rolling down the hill in a bubble, looking very sick.

"Iida Tenya. Doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina."

Iida ran around the whole field.

"Asui Tsuyu. Training to work out all the muscles in her body and her long tongue."

Tsuyu climbed with the help of her tongue, "Ribbit, ribbit." She croaked.

"Sato Rikido. Working out while eating the sweets he needs to activate his quirk to power up."

Sato was lifting a weight in one hand, while in the other he stuffed his mouth with cake.

"Yaoyorozu Momo. Also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the amount of time needed to make them."

Momo ate cake with one hand, while Russian nesting dolls popped out of her other forearm.

"Jiro Kyoka. Increasing the quality of sound from her quirk by strengthening her earphone jack."

Jiro yelled out as her earphone jacks hitting them against the side of the rocky hill, chipping away at the rocks.

"Ashido Mina. Intermittently creating acid to increase her skin's durability."

Mina, who was next to Jiro, kept her hands planted against the wall of the rock, her acid already making her wince.

"Mineta Minoru. Training to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls."

Mineta kept pulling out the balls from his head, tears streaming down along with blood.

"Hagakure Toru and Shoji Mezo. They're increasing the strength of both their quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupli-Arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her presence."

Shoji looked around with the help of his quirk as Hagakure was walking around and only stopping when the male was close to locating her presence.

"What is with this hell?" Hiryu said, watching Class A struggling with their training.

"Those of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits. Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their quirks." Vlad explained, as Hiryu's soul escaped, "Normally, this would occur as your bodies grow...but we don't have that time. Class B, you guys hurry up, too."

"But once we join, there will be forty-one in all. Can just six people manage the quirks of that many people?" Kendo said, looking at her classmate.

Aizawa walked up with (Y/n), who was following close behind, "That's why they're here." He said.

"That's right! The four of us are one!" A female with medium height with long, emerald green hair and big round yellow eyes that are almost always open all the way. As a part of her costume, she has pink marks on her cheeks that resemble whiskers and a pink circle around her right eye. As for her costume, it was a yellow version of the Pussycats' hero costume.