S3, E16

I hope you don't mind a short chapter. Sorry for the wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Hey, Eraser. For the first test, since they pass in the order they finish, there's the impression that whoever attacks first wins, but that's not the case, is it?" Ms. Joke said.

"No, it looks like the keys will be teamwork and cooperation, and their ability to gather information. If they're seduced by the words "the first hundred" and rush to get points, then they'll have the tables turned on them." Aizawa said.

-----

(Y/n) pouted slightly, "Ya know, you guys are boring." She said, as she stood and more orange balls hit her barrier, "You should really just give up since my barrier isn't going to go down." She grabbed a few of the fallen round objects and threw them with a smirk.

One by one, they all hit their targets and everyone's eyes widen, shocked and sadness since they knew they would be out.

"Welp, that's that. I win." She said, sticking her tongue out at them, before pouting, "Wish the rest stuck around. Maybe my words got to them."

"B-But how..." The silver haired male stuttered.

"Hm? When you're Gojo (Y/n), anything is possible. But you? None of you are special, brats." She pulled down her blindfold and gave him a wink, "Since you guys are out. I won't see ya. Bye-bye!" She waved.

-----

"Oh, someone passed." Mera said, before his eyes widen, about to bulge out.

-----

"Th-There were 150 people taken out?!"

The white haired girl smiled, before jumping off the building again, 'I'm hungry. Hope they have something to eat or else I'll keep bothering everyone.' She thought, landing and heading towards the waiting area for the next objective.

"Gojo (Y/n)." A voice said, making the said girl turn to them and she grinned.

"Ah, you're one of Gang Orca's henchmen!" She said, making them sweatdrop, "What do you need?"

"Gang Orca requests for you."

"Hai~! Lead the way then." She smiled, putting her blindfold back up.

-----

"Most are getting repelled, huh?" A blue male said.

"I guess we shouldn't be surprised that something like this won't take down U.A...." Said a male that was a plain version of Midoriya.

"But well, I think I see now..."

Makabe Shikkui  Quirk: Stiffening

Ketsubutsu Academy, second year, Makabe Shikkui! Quirk: Stiffening! He can make objects he kneads or scrapes with both hands super hard! However, it does not work on living things!

Makabe threw the balls to a black haired male, "I'm leaving it to you."

"I'll take it from here. But I might just end up finishing ahead of you all. I hope you let it pass because it means you have less people to go up against." He said, a purple glow around the balls and did a few movements, "Target Lock-On..." He threw them and they went underground, "Boomerang: Crescent Moon Trajectory. The targets have been determined. Since their trajectories are hiding underground, you won't be able to react."