~.3.~(character introduction)

((Just quickly, before everything else. I'd really appreciate it if y'all could vote on my stories and share them if possible. Ik they aren't the best and are super cringe sometimes but it would truly mean a lot if y'all help them get a little recognition and love. Comments, votes, shares, anything helps. Thank you for your time, dear reader!))

//I will have certain breaks here and there within this book to introduce a character I have created or someone else may have created. Right now this is another of my own characters!//

【Personal Information】
➣ 【✪】Name: Fuuto Kamigari
➣ 【✪】Nickname(s): Fuu-Sensei, Fuu-Chan (so on) Kami-Sama (Means God in Japanese and is only called this sarcastically by rivals or enemies who know her)
➣ 【✪】Age: 20
➣ 【✪】Gender: Female
➣ 【✪】Sexuality: Demisexual Pansexual
➣ 【✪】Occupation: Sensei (Sage Rank)

【Physical Characteristics】
➤【✦】Height: 5"8
➤【✦】Any Illness: Some may say her Dojutsu is an illness, those some are the Uchiha themseleves.
➤【✦】Any scars: Nope
➤【✦】Extra Info:

【Abilities + Equipment】
➠【✿】 Strengths: Genjutsu, Water control, is also a healer.
➠【✿】 Weaknesses: The uchiha effect her mental health.
➠【✿】 Basic Abilities: All sharingan levels to rinnegan mastered. Water style jutsu and control. Has eagle summoning's, her main giant one is called Bambino.
➠【✿】 Advanced Abilities: Path of the Sage - While many high-ranking shinobi have acquired Sage Mode, very few have been able to truly master the primordial technique. Those that do are often among the most terrifying shinobi to ever live. Users of this ability gain access to the Path of the Sage Unique Jutsu
Elemental. You gain Jutsu's and controls of acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, psychic, and thunder.
➠【✿】 Weapons: The Sword of the Thunder God passed down by her dear friend and beloved.

【History Information】
➥【✤】 Backstory: "Fuuto!" She was hidden behind some trees in the forest near her home, playing a little joke on her grandmother, while her granny was looking for her and calling her name out trying to find her, "Fuuto stop being so annoying and come out right this moment!" Her granny now clearly agitated by her child's actions sighed "We have a very important guest" with that she finally came out of hiding, there stood little Fuuto, her aquamarine eyes shone as she looked up to her granny excited "Who? Who? Who?" she asked her grandma repeatedly as they both started heading back home. "He is a man who has been a huge help to our little town, a very special boy will be coming with him today too, he will be the next Hokage"
A large man loomed over Fuuto at that moment, he had long hair and a kind of disappointed face when he saw her eyes. Fuuto was always bullied by outsiders of her clan, they couldn't grasp that she had almost teal, aquamarine Sharingan eyes. They were all used to the Uchiha's and their red Sharingans. He brushed her aside and walked to talk to the village elder, meanwhile another man knelt down to Fuuto's height and pet her head, "Don't mind my brother, He's brazen and hates the Uchiha clan, so he feels a little sense of surprise to see another person with these eyes, this is my son Tobirama." He pointed to a boy with silver hair behind him, clinging onto his leg "He should be your age, could you please be this brat's friend?" The man, now known as Butsuma Senju with his brother Hashirama Senju started to walk into the village hall to talk business as Fuuto nodded to him and grabbed Tobirama's hand, "let's be friends! I'll show you around"

Gradually through the years, Tobirama and Fuuto became best friends, he would continue coming to her clan even with the hatred of Sharingan at the time and they'd play for hours on end.
He later learnt more about her clan, the fact that the eyes they have are called "Mondogan" a subrace of a gene in the Sharingan that provides the user with water jutsu and not fire as their affinity Jutsu.
"In ways that are best to understand, people call us the Retard-Gan" she continued "People hate change, they hate seeing something they aren't used to, so the Uchiha clan never accepted us and counted us as a whole different clan even though we are related to each other. They kicked us out of our homes, killed most of our clan and forced us into this little town near the land of the hidden mist.."
"Come to Konoha, I'll fix this, make it right once I'm Hokage, you'll be accepted again" Tobirama added as she gave a meek smile back "They'd hunt us down, we have no purpose being there" He shook his head immediately "You could become a sensei like me! Then they'd have to accept you, you'd be teaching the future of Konoha, if you do a great job at it, they will easily accept you and see there's nothing to fear" his eyes shone as he spoke and for some reason, Fuuto found herself not being able to say no to him, she laughed it off and nodded "Alright, *Hokage* I'll come with you to Konoha to be a teacher"

While a few more years passed Fuuto had been training and taking the tests to become a teacher, all while Tobirama finally became Hokage, during that time he slightly changed, took up his fathers goals with surveilling the Uchiha, but he was still always so nice to his dearest friend Fuuto.

One day during the first shinobi war Tobirama sacrificed himself to protect his students and handed his Hokage role which he worked so hard for to Hiruzen before his death. Once Fuuto learnt of this news, she enraged ran out of her class and started punching the wall outside in the hall, blue tears fell from her Mondogan as she screamed out "You promised you'd be here, that you'd make this a better place! So why... Why did you go and die!" after the incident she just became kind of an empty husk for a while, she passed her training but didn't take on any teams. Tobirama lied to her, he said he'd help, he said he'd stay... he lied about so many things to the point it broke her.
She spent many years as a teenager just locked away in her room, she didn't eat for days and when she did go out to eat, any friend she had made before from the village would wave to her or walk up to her but was greeted with blank stares and cold, yet silent expressions.
For a long time, she was broken, until the day she saw a child with black hair and red eyes at a fishing dock, clearly showing his father his new jutsu. His father seemed uninterested and walked away as if the Jutsu the child spent hours learning meant nothing. The child clearly heartbroken that his father didn't care, sat on the edge of the pier, and as Fuuto walked past him, she noticed the clan emblem on his back was that of the Uchiha clan and something in her snapped. She saw his brother walk up to him and help him up. She thought 'Why does he get to have a brother who cares for him when their clan slaughtered my entire family.'

Within the next night, she prepared everything and while hidden in plain sight, she readied herself and attacked the Uchiha clan, wiping out their entire clan, slaughtering and torturing them like they did to her family, like she witnessed when she was small. There stood a young boy, the older brother from earlier, she immediately ran out into the darkness of night again, leaving the blame to him.
She then felt comfortable enough through the next month to go back to teaching a team, the Hokage then put her in charge of the most reckless team he knew due to her absence and to teach her a lesson. To this day, no one knows that she was the real one behind the Uchiha slaughter, she did her job too well.
➥【✤】 Siblings: None she knows of.
➥【✤】 Family Last Name: Kamigari
➥【✤】 Family Traits: Mondogan
➥【✤】 Extra Information:
➥【✤】 Any family IRP: none at the moment.

【Appearance Information】
➥【✤】 Appearance:

【Appearance Information】➥【✤】 Appearance: