Chapter 131: Cat Lovers are Good People

Start from the beginning

The clerk didn't say anything more. After all, Shido was wearing a high school uniform, and he was obviously on his way to school, so it was impossible for him to buy cat toys now.

Moreover, she also knew that if she were too oppressive to customers, it would only have the opposite effect, and it would make customers reluctant to buy things again, which was not a good thing for the store owner and the cat.

"Itsuka-kun?"

A girl called out with a soft voice.

Shido turned around and saw a girl with long black hair, who was looking at him and Kurumi in a calm gaze.

"Yukinoshita-san?"

Shido frowned, not expecting to meet the other party in such a place.

But thinking about it carefully, Yukino seemed to be a cat lover just like Kurumi, so it was not surprising that she would come to the pet store to play with cats.

"Is this your girlfriend?"

Yukino nodded thoughtfully. She had heard the conversation between Shido and the clerk just now, so there was no need for Shido to respond, she already knew the answer.

She frowned slightly. How many girls is this already? Another cute girl...

Yukino gritted her teeth. She grew up in the eyes of admiration and jealousy since she was a child, so she was very confident in her cuteness.

 She grew up in the eyes of admiration and jealousy since she was a child, so she was very confident in her cuteness

Unexpectedly, Shido's girlfriends undermined her confidence one by one.

"Who might this be...?"

Kurumi came over. Although the cats were very cute, she was a little uneasy when a girl came to Shido's side.

Therefore, she walked to Yukino, which was quite a declaration of sovereignty.

"Hello, I'm Yukino Yukinoshita, and I am Itsuka-kun's... classmate?"

Yukino nodded lightly and introduced herself.

"Hello, I am Kurumi Tokisaki. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

Kurumi replied casually. She had heard the name Yukino from the Yamai sisters and the others, so after learning the identity of the other party, she became even more cautious.

"Meow~"

Yukino suddenly meowed.

"Meow?"

Kurumi also replied with a meow.

"Meow!"

Not to be outdone, the female clerk joined the conversation.

"Meow..."

"Meow?"

"Meow!"

The three girls were meowing around and seemed to be saying something, but Shido really couldn't understand the cat language.

But they seemed to understand each other, and even meowed and chatted excitedly.

After a while, Kurumi shook the hands of Yukino and the clerk, and seemed to be good friends already.

"Itsuka-kun, it's almost time, let's go! "

Yukino reminded indifferently, regaining the cold temperament just now, as if it wasn't her who meowed just now.

"Shido, you can go ahead! I'm going to play with cats for a while..."

Kurumi waved her hand. After communicating with Yukino, she had already dropped her vigilance against the girl, and she was not worried about the two of them going to school together.

After all, all cat lovers must be good people!

"Okay, see you after school then."

Shido nodded, said goodbye to Kurumi, and nodded to the female clerk, then walked out of the pet store.

Seeing this, Yukino immediately followed and said softly:

"Itsuka-kun, wait for me!"

"What is it?"

Shido frowned.

"We're going to school anyway, so let's go together."

Yukino said lightly.

"..."

Shido didn't respond, but he didn't object either.

The two walked in silence for a while, and Yukino asked a little abruptly:

"Itsuka-kun, do you have a cat at home?"

"Hmmm."

Shido nodded lightly.

"Is the cat cute?"

Yukino asked again.

"Yes."

Shido replied casually. He was not a cat person, but he liked small animals. However, he never had the opportunity to consider raising them.

But now that Cat Girl Kurumi brought a kit home, he should take the responsibility of raising it.

Hearing Shido's answer, Yukino's eyes flickered, as if thinking of something...

Ps: Happy Tuesday lol. Thank you all for your support!