⚜️I'll protect them with my life⚜️

(Y/n)'s POV:

"Congratulations! It's a healthy baby boy and a healthy baby girl." Señiora Julieta said with a smile, just as I had woken up.

"Wait... Mom had twins?!" Pedro asked with stars in his eyes.

"Someone's excited" Sarah said putting an elbow on his shoulder.

"Of course I am! Imagine the things that I could teach them!" He answered sounding even more excited than before.

"I know you ain't teaching them anything without my supervison" Sarah said threatening, to which Pedro sweat dropped.

I just casually went over to the room where my mother and father was, leaving the others to bicker, so I can see my new siblings.

I walked in and saw the most adorable babies I've ever seen.

"Aweee they're so cuteeee!!" I cooed in a whispered voice.

"Since you're the first one of the siblings to arrive, and we can't think of names, would you like to name them? " Dad asked.

"Mios Dios! Of course I do! Ok. The boy will be Isaac and the girl will be Iris. " I announced proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Iris Ramirez
Age:New born
Status:✨Adorable✨

(I couldn't find actual baby photos so think them as babies

(I couldn't find actual baby photos so think them as babies. Same goes for Isaac 😅)

Name: Isaac Ramirez
Age: New born
Status: ✨cute✨

(Of course he took the red hair from his grandpa)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Omg! The little guy has freckles! " I heard Pedro say.

I turn around to see my other two siblings.

"What did you get here?"

"I guess you'll never know" My sister answered with a smug smile

"Anyway, what's their name?" Sarah asked with a hint of excitement.

"The girl is Iris and the boy is Isaac.
(Y/n) named them" My mom answered with a genuine but tired smile.

"Yup! And I think it suits them"  I said proudly

"I feel sorry for them that they had to be named by an idiot."  My brother joked.

"Τι είπες ρε?! Лучше забери это назад, иначе я дам тебе повод бояться меня!!" (What did you say?! You better take that back or I'll give you a reason to fear me!!)  I threatened while switching from greek to russian.

"I have no idea what you said but it sounded threatening and you look scary so I'll just stop talking" He said obviously scared.

"That's what I thought"

After that, we all got to play a bit with the babies and I'm pretty sure their favorite, except mom and dad, is me and Camilo. And I'm saying this because after playing with us, or more like us cooing at them, they didn't want to let anyone else 'play' with them.

I promise I am going to protect them with me life!

♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬☆♩✧♪●♩○♬
(A/n: Hola my little mariposas!! I hope everyone is doing good! Anyway, I don't really have an author note for today... Just remember to take care of yourself [mentally and physically] and that you are loved!! ❤
Adios)