Archive File 1:

I haven't figured out Cypher's background at all., there has been little to no information about him anywhere. From all I can gather, he has been to every single faction on Terra. I am a bit curious though how did he manage to find a lot of classified information about almost everything. He even knows about ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇. Only I, Kal'tsit, and Amiya knew about ▇ ▇ ▇. I am very wary of him; I can't trust a man who steals information that was never meant to be found. I will ask Kal'tsit to send ▇ ▇ ▇, just In case he ever betrays us. Strange though the Operator ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ knows him and fully trusts him. I'm sure that ▇ ▇ ▇ have met him before, so what did he do to make ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ trust him that much. I will have to investigate further.

Archive File 2:

[Classified]

Archive File 3:

[Classified]

Archive File 4:

[Classified]

Voice Lines

Appointed as Assistant:

"If you need my assistance Doctor, that I would gladly help, for a price."

Talk 1:

"As beautiful as the world is, it is full of secrets. Secrets that are left behind and are better forgotten. That is where I come in. I know how the world works and the secret that makes it work. Secrets about who people are and what motivates them to achieve their goals. Whether they are good or bad secrets, I must learn them. But, who knows, maybe a few of the secrets I know will be useful to you, doctor."

Talk 2

"Not only you are a renowned doctor Doctor, but a great strategist too! Let me give you a little tip about strategy. Sacrifices can make or break everything, but they are not always needed. Just like in a regular game of chess, pieces are sacrificed to advance the game further. But that does not mean that you must sacrifice people when the opportunity shows. If you sacrificed a whole lot to win, then will the remains of what you have left be strong enough when a bigger opponent emerges? In this world you're in, it is like chess just one continuous game with different opponents each time. Take it from a seasoned strategist. You are more than capable of doing so, but all is lost when you have nothing left to lead."

Talk 3:

"I know what it takes to accomplish missions. I don't mind working with others, but I prefer to work alone. I know you can never truly survive in this world alone, but when the chance that your team ended up turning on you... Well, usually I immobilize them by shooting their spines. Then I simply give them a quick talk about their darkest secrets. Then I stab them in the back. Heh, The look on their faces."

Talk after Promotion 1:

"People underestimate me a lot Doctor. It tends to be a key part of my success. It is best to know when your enemy looks down upon you, it exposes their weakness while being off guard. As a bonus, it also gives you that extra motivation to take the info and kick their ass."

"Talk after Promotion 2:

"Doctor, on how you handle things, you remind me of someone I used to work with. He was always the honest one in the group, always spouting virtues and philosophies whenever we work. He is a pretty good person, and his charisma is amazing. He always has something to say that just charms others, even the soul-sucking ones."

Talk after Trust Increases 1:

"You are fortunate Doctor. In the sense that, despite being captured and suffering from amnesia, Somebody still has the care to rescue you from the darkness. You get to have a place to return to, a place called home, as well as people you can truly trust, people you can call family. I have neither, even if I try to rebuild everything I lost, the world will take it away from me. So don't waste on these blessings you got."

Talk after Trust Increase 2:

"I once worked with a team a long time ago. A team that I could trust. It's just... Too many mistakes happened, It cost us a lot. we ended up disbanding altogether. Rest assured Doctor I did not cause the disbandment of my previous team. I am not heartless, I just tend to not care at times. I do have morals and values, Doctor, even if I meddle with things that are none of my business. That is my job after all, and I am damn good at it. I know how loss feels and, I would not want to feel it again. Do your best in leading, and I will do my best in protecting. Surely almost everyone is "safe" under your command."

Idle:

"I wonder who would be our next target. Oh, wait? Of course, I know."

Onboard:

"Cypher here, a pleasure to be here. Would love to learn more secrets about this place.

Watching Battle Records:

"It wouldn't hurt to learn more, it helps me stay in touch with being alive.

Promotion 1:

"Well now, the sensation of being promoted... Feels foreign to me. Very well then, I can get used to this."

Promotion 2:

"Doctor, Doctor, Doctor. I Never knew would need my expertise that badly. Well now, if you think that I deserve such a rare advancement, then I would gladly take it."

Added to the squad:

"Nothing stays hidden from me, nothing."

Appointed as Squad Leader:

"An odd choice, Very well then, I hope this team is better than the last one I had."

Begin Operation:

"I can't see them yet, but I can feel them getting ready."

Selecting Operator 1:

"They have nowhere to hide."

Selecting Operator 2:

'We... Will reveal their secrets."

Deployment 1:

"Now, Where to set up shop."

Deployment 2:

"Give me a moment, I need to set back up."

Battle 1:

"An injured dog bites hard, careful."

Battle 2:

"They crash against our wall."

Battle 3:

"My eyes are better than theirs."

Battle 4:

"My intel is their obstacle."

4-Star Result:

"Ah, you forget. I've always been a killer."

3-Star Result:

"No one left to send a message? Oh well."

Sub 3-Star Result:

"You should have been looking more closely."

Operation Failure:

"I must survive to protect my family. I can't lose them. I can't feel that pain again..."

Assigned to Facility:

"Great, now I can meddle with my toys."

Tap:

"Ugh, I worked hard on that..."

Trust Tap:

"As far as I can tell, you're a person of course."

Title:

"Arknights."

Greeting:

"Greeting, Doctor."

An: Holy hell This is my first time writing on Wattpad for a very long time. Well, I hope you'll enjoy the story. Even though it may be crap.