Part 7

(okaayyyyy... Its been 5 months ( in there world I meant ) and haru is now 18 a grown up. And every one else is good. Okay so I watched overflow and.... Um did I watch the right one? So umm Bontenswifu, you should watch Yarichin b club, if you haven't. But thank you! And I watched hunter x hunter. And I didn't read the manga yet. But please request me!!!!!!😁💖)

It was a sunny day to day and hot too, so bonten when to go take a dip in the pool. " this fells so nice! I was hot!'' said sanzu in his swimming suit chilling ( like a villain.) ivory was on her phone, and haru was too. " come on jump in! Come on guys!'' said akane who jumped in getting haru and ivory wet.'' thank the lord this phone is water proof... I would kill akane.'' said ivory drying her self off. Haru laughed ivory looked at her and chuckled. " Your so cute haru.. I can just kiss you right now...''

" huh? You what to kiss me? Sure! I want to kiss you!'' said haru.# Ivory dead. She was so dumbfounded she fell out. " uh? Ivory? You okay 👌?'' asked haru. So the girl climbed on to her like '' hey what to get nasty?'' kinda way, she was tripin. Then the girl woke up in horrified cause her gf was all up on her. ( here is her face when she saw haru on her)

"HARU?? What are you doing on me?'' haru blinked. " umm to do cpr ( girl you lied you was going to kiss her )😐😅😦 so chill girlfriend.'' And be for she could say anything haru kissed her. yes. Yes she did.

And she cried cause of how happy she was

And she cried cause of how happy she was. And the rest of bonten was shocked like'' omg'' and sanzu was like'' oh no! My daughter is gay!'' WELL DEAL WITH IT!!!!  Okay bye and I have a new story coming out so stay tuned!