Part2

So umm they landed in Russia and booked a hotel room a fancy one too . So umm enjoy😑🥰 and please follow me.

"Whoa fancy !'' said Haru as she walked around the fancy hotel. "yeah it is '' said Akane with her hand on her hip. Roxxine was uncomfortable, there were to many rich boys trying to get up on her but Max was there to protect her. Ivory put on her poker face because she never wanted to go to Russia. "umm wheres dad? Asked haru to Akane.

" huh? Don't know but my dad told me to take are you.'' Akane said haru puffed her cheeks ''i am not some kid you know! I'm 17! And when a I become 18 im grown!'' Akane just smiled . "well I'm 24 and my dad treats me a kid sometimes too. im still kid in my mind.''

"yeah, yeah I love you too k?'' said haru looking way

"yeah, yeah I love you too k?'' said haru looking way. "'me too sis.'' 

(With Mikey and them)

" You ready boss?'' ''yeah'' 

So they broke in to the Russians gang shooting up that place to get there money back.

But look who they find? Mikeys son. Siting on the table counting money. And Izanas daughter with him sleeping on him. A

" SON? You was the one taking money out my bank account !?'' Yelled out mikey. He looked over at Mikey then pulled out a gun pointed at Mikey.

" Who the hell are you?'' he asked. Izanas daughter looked at Mikey and his Men. "hey oii-chan (big brother)who are these guys?'' she asked 

" Don't worry I will protect you. Just go back to sleep or get that gun on the table and shoot.'' he said looking at her dead in her eyes. " I told you you shouldn't took that money out his bank account ! I knew that he will come for us!''

"I told you don't worry .Now shoot or go to sleep.''

"I going to shoot for you oii-chan cause I love you." she said pointing the guns at mikey and he's men.

" she said pointing the guns at mikey and he's men

Name: Akemi Kurokawa

Age:18.     they/her

Father: Izana Kurokawa

Touya Sano

Age: 25

Father: Manijro sano

(with the kids)

" Man...when will dad come back.'' said Roxxine with her head in her pillow with her pj's on, And on her phone. Haru was sleeping , also ivory. Then she  heard gun shotts far way.

" What the hell was that?'' she ran to the window. "let me call ran and them..'' they didn't answer. " please be okay..''

" Hey... Sis what was that?'' asked Max from the bathroom.'' Gun shoots... And Mikey and them just disappeared out the bule not saying any thing to me...'' relied Roxxine

'' I'll call them..'' '' No! I called and they didn't answer !'' she said '' I'm Scared what will happen to Rin and ran.... I hope that that don't die... Cause they are the best criminal organization..''

" don't over think it roxxy will go.'' said max '' dont! I'll go with you!'' ''fine''

(With Mikey and them)

" Why touya?''said Mikey. Touya sighed '' Here your money dad😑. Honestly I don't care. Put the gun down 👇 Akemi.''

'' AKEMI?'' yelled out ran, rin , koko,  kakucho. " Finally remembered me huh kaku? I missed you! Dad told me all about you before he died!🥰'' she said

" Wait so you know her?'' said sanzu said 100% confused 😕 '' Oh hi sanzu I miss you to.'' Akemi said hugging them all '' well we better leave before the cops come! Follow me guys!'' 

T.B.C...