“Does it mean that the soul remembers even though the mind couldn’t remember?”

If so, then I could understand that hostility.

It’s a broken world anyway, so I wasn’t surprised if something strange happened.

“Grr! Creung… crr… creung!”

As Mirania spoke to herself, Grecan cried out in displeasure.

Mirania frowns.

“It’s noisy.”

“Crrr…creung, crrr!”

“Mouth.”

(N: Mirania’s spell to shut someone’s mouth.)

“…”

When I cast the witch spell, there’s no more noise that could be heard.

Only then did Mirania, who became satisfied, smiled.

I was very hungry because I couldn’t eat breakfast to kidnap Grecan.

Mirania turned her back on Grecan, and she chewed on the leaves and apples of the witch’s tree.

After she ate, she thought of making up for her lack of sleep.

And an hour later, Mirania fell into a deep sleep on the bed.

“Creung! Grrr! Grrr… grrr…!”

Mirania opened her eyes.

“Creung, crr..grrr… creung!”

The weeping sound rang in my ears.

The sound echoed in Mirania’s ears and she opened her gold eyes, which had not yet slept enough.

Grecan was crying inside the cage.

Because he was expressing his anger with his whole body, the cage shook as if it would fall off.

When I checked the time, it had not been an hour since I cast the witch’s spell.

“But the spell was already lifted?”

Although the witch’s spell effect depends on the opponent, it could last half a day.

‘The chiefs are strong, so the spell doesn’t last as long, but he was still just a wolf cub who didn’t know how to transform into a human.’

Having grasped the situation, Mirania placed one hand on her forehead.

“What a damn world…”

The way this bastard’s world came to be, the balance was so horrendous.

I, the great witch, was destined to die as a cure for the heroine of this world.

Therefore, as one of the absolutes in the world, my power was limited only to the male protagonists.

This was one of the laws of this world that I had learned with my body, having fought them over and over again.

Mirania has become a nervous wreck.

It was because I had not slept well enough that my mood had deteriorated.

It’s because of the howling of Grecan, the enemy among all my enemies.

“Crrr! Creung…crr! Crrr!”

A painful noise continued.

‘Even if I cast a witch spell, if it would be lifted soon, it’ll be noisy again.’