Mirania sat down quietly on the chair. The wolf cub lay on the floor.

‘What should I talk about first?’

I was lost in thought with Chera’s burdensome eyes, but I felt something strange.

As she turned her eyes, the wolf cub on the floor crawled eagerly toward the door.

Tsk, you know you can’t run away, but you don’t give up. Even though he’s still a kid, he kept on resisting.”

In the previous life, Grecan, the male lead, ran around without getting tired, no matter how much he was attacked.

His tenacious black eyes aiming for the heart of Mirania were blazing and it almost looked red.

‘Obsession’ was a trait that Grecan and Leberians have in common, but if Leberians was shady, Grecan was openly persistent.

Mirania flicked her finger.

Dragon was the ruler of magic, and the great witch was good at finger magic.

Then baby Grecan was summoned to the table.

“Creung!”

Being confused by the change of surroundings for a moment, she flicked her fingers again while looking at Grecan.

A steel cage in the air fell over Grecan’s head.

Bang!

Grecan’s eyes, trapped in an instant, grew as if they were popping out.

“Wasn’t this the cage that Bibi used?”

Unlike Grecan, whose heart was about to fall because of surprise, Chera and Mirania remained calm.

“That’s right.”

Bibi was a hawk carried by Mirania. Now it was about the size of a young human being, but when it was young, it was just the same size as the current Grecan.

Grecan, who was trapped in a cage, bit the bars with his teeth.

As soon as the astonishment went away, Chera, amazed, burst into admiration.

“I’ve never seen a baby wolf before. Still their babies are horrible even now.”

Bloody Chera. Contrary to her nickname, the baby-loving Chera inadvertently put her finger in the cage, and when Grecan tried to bite, she panicked and pulled her finger out.

Amazing!

Grecan, who couldn’t bite her finger and shut his mouth, touched his mouth with regretful eyes.

With a tired look, Chera glanced at Mirania.

At her unspoken pressure, Mirania blinked her eyes. It was a peculiar habit that’s revealed when in trouble.

“Mirania.”

“Uh… This wolf cub’s name was Grecan.”

“Who wants to know that?!”

“Wait, let me get this straight and think about it.”

Chera was energized after seeing the calm Mirania, she felt a little relieved. ‘Because you’re so calm, so it won’t be a big problem like I thought.”

After a while, Mirania began her explanation.

“It was already bdawn when I went out…”

A few hours ago

The sky, where the sun had not risen completely, was still dark.

The reason why I chose to go out at dawn was because I was aiming for the wolves before they became active.