'Do hell with your property, I want nothing....... neither am going to marry nor am submit to any of irrational your demands' Kartavya thought

"Hey Kartavya!! Yaar aaj camping ka last din hai yaar...... can we drive back home in your Thar" a friend of his asked

(Hey Kartavya!! Today is the last day of campaigning, can we drive back home in your Thar?)

"Mere baap se puch.....unhi ki gadi hai mera nhi.....only if he allows then Thar is all yours" Kartavya replied and went inside the tent

(Ask my father. It belongs to him not mine. If he allows then the Thar is all yours)

IN THE CLUB

"One more shot please" Divya shouted

The three along with few friends of Vikrant are in the pub. Loud music playing, people dancing like crazy, brats getting drowned in the sea of alcohol and this is highly irritating for Geetanjali.

She neither drinks nor dance and highly despise people who lose control over themselves after drinking.

"Geetanjali baby come here" Geetanjali who was standing in a corner is now being dragged by Vikrant towards his friends

"Boys meet my soon to be wife Geetanjali" Vikrant said chugging down his share of alcohol

"Ghani sundar hai tharo hone wale bindani" a friend of his complimented

(your soon to be wife is quite beautiful)

"Haan par I wasn't knowing that you are into old-fashioned girls" another friend said

"Abhi ke liye old-fashioned hai baad mein hum inhe hot-trendy banna denge" Vikrant winked at Geetanjali and laughed with his friends

(For now she is old-fashioned, soon we will turn her into a hot-trendy woman)

One of his friend held Geetanjali's wrist and pulled her towards himself "bhabi ji thoda humare sath bhi toh time spend kariye"

(Sister-in-law, spend few quality minutes with us as well)

Geetanjali was feeling restless witnessing the behaviour of Vikrant and his friends. While Divya was drinking alcohol and enjoying the scene unfolding infront of her.

"Vikrant, bhabi ji pehli baar pub ayee hai sharab na sahi par ek chuma toh banta hain na bhai" a friend of Vikrant motivated him

(Vikrant, it is the first time sister-in-law has visited the pub. If she does not drink then a kiss can take place, right?)

He pulled Geetanjali by her waist "waise sahi keh rahe hain sab.....kuch dino mein shaadi hone hi wali hai toh ek kiss karne mein dikkat koni" Vikrant spoke, forcing himself upon her for a kiss

(By the way they are saying the truth. We are going to get married in a few days so, I guess there is no problem in kissing each other)

Geetanjali's heart shuddered. She was trembling, her mind was blank and as per instinct she tightly slapped Vikrant infront of his friends.

Tears were dripping from her eyes while Vikrant's eyes were having rage. Wrong or Right, doesn't matter, how can a girl slap him? His male ego was badly affected.

He snatched away the scarf worn by Geetanjali, leaving her horrified........ The best thing at that time she could thought was running for her life.....she did exactly what the first thought came to her mind. She ran away from the pub.

Vikrant was about to follow her but was stopped by Divya. Witnessing all this, instead of protecting her sister Divya thought how foolish Geetanjali could be. Vikrant has everything starting from a drool worthy physique to look, wealth to good connections in city.......it's just a trivial matter of kiss and in return a golden opportunity to live a life in the city out from the down trodden village.......

Sealing this opportunity Divya held Vikrant's hand "usse jane dijiye Vikrant ji, mein hun na......" Saying this Divya gave a seductive look while Vikrant smirked at her...
(Let her go Vikrant, I am here for you)

AT CHAUDHARY VILLA

Gajendra Chaudhary kicked the table being furious. Lighting his cigarette, he dragged in a long puff of smoke......

"Chori, thare ko kitni baar samjhaya tha ki koi complain nhi aani chahiye.....k zarurat thi Vikrant ji ko thappad mar ne ki?........woh toh acha hua Divya saath thi, sambhal liya sab kuch" Damini said while adorning her daughter

(Girl, how many times have I told you that we don't want to hear any complaint against you. What was the need to slap Vikrant? All thanks to Divya who was fortunately there and somehow handled the situation)

"Ratan Lal ka phone aya tha Geetanjali se shaadi karne mana kar diya hai Vikrant ne...... Geetanjali ke badle Divya ka haath manga hai" Gajendra Chaudhary said

(I received the call from Ratan Lal. Vikrant has denied getting married to Geetanjali. Rather he wants to get married to Divya)

Hearing this both the sisters were happy. Divya was at ecstasy for getting her golden lottery while Geetanjali was happy from inside that she don't have to marry a maniac.

She was about to go inside her room when her eyes met with her father. She never got any fatherly vibe from this man. She was almost about to get molested in the pub but she can't complain to her father. It's useless, cause she knows that ultimately she will be blamed and punished.

Stepping inside her bedroom, she recalled an age old event which is still like a fresh dew in her memory. From the very childhood Geetanjali was a huge foodie. It was the month of summer, sitting in the lawn she was learning the art of pottery making. The moment she heard the voice of an ice-gola (ice-cream) hawker, her mouth started salivating thinking about the kala-khata flavour.

She ran inside the house to ask 10 rupees from her step-mother, who was busy decorating her face sitting infront of the mirror. Geetanjali politely requested for the money but her request went unheard by Damini.

"Freeze mein barf (ice) hoga uspar namak dal kar khale, 10 rupaiya barbaad karne ki koi zarurat nhi" Damini spoke
(There is ice inside the freezer, sprinkle some salt on it and eat it thinking of ice-cream. There is no need to waste ten rupees)

Geetanjali had to come up with a fast solution as the hawker was about to leave their lane. An idea struck into her mind.........

'Gullak (piggy bank) ...........yes my gullak, I have dropped few coins inside that, I can use them now' thinking this little Geetanjali ran inside the kitchen. Her gullak was kept on the freeze.

Geetanjali's height was quite small to reach the gullak. No chair or stool was placed near the freeze so that she can use them to increase her height. Geetanjali was in pressure cause slowly the voice of the hawker is fainting which means he is almost at the end of the lame.

In an attempt to bring the gullak down, she opened the freeze door. She stepped upon the racks of the freeze door inorder to uplift her height but unfortunately, an empty sauce bottle broke before she could get a hold on her gullak.

"Satyanash ho tera......dayan pura brahmand khaa jayegi tu......mera sara saman barbad kar diya"
(May you get annhilated, you black sheep. Bloody witch, you want to eat the entire world with your hunger. Ruined my things, oh lord!)

Long gone was Geetanjali's desire to have icecream now at that point she was terror striken, hearing the thunderous voice of her step-mother.

Holding Geetanjali's nape Damini pulled her near the stove. Heating the spatula, Damini held her jaw in a tight grip.

"Bahar nikal apni zubaan, aaj teri sare khane ki lalach (greed) pura kar dungi...." Damini said in anger. Hearing this Geetanjali was literally shivering like a lone leaf in storm. But She didn't oblige to Damini's command......
(Show your tongue. Today I am going to fulfil all your cravings)

IS THE STORY NOT UPTO MARK?
I DON'T SEE ENOUGH VOTES OR COMMENTS ON THE CHAPTERS.......

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY LINE TILL NOW.

AND ITS QUITE A DIFFICULT TO WRITE AFTER COMPLETING THE BOOK TAMED AND TAINTED BECAUSE I STILL COULDN'T OVERCOME WITH THE NAMES OF MY FIRST MALE-FEMALE PROTAGONIST (ABHIMAAN AND MEERA)...............

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें