Business meeting

The chatterings , shoutings and murmurs can be heard as the Seoul's entire press arrived in front of the Park's enterprises. Everyone was eager as they set the camera's on live mode. Recording everything and right away telecasting it in television .

The whole Seoul was eager to be accurate . Because this day was one of the day which people always dreamt and imagined of . Everyone was so eager how it will be when the god of sin and child of sin meets eachother.

The Park Jimin who is the god of sin and the Jeon Jungkook who is like a child of sin. Both sins meeting together oh god ! How many days common people imagined this day . Just wanna see the what will happen . And finally when the day came it was a chaotic day in Seoul.

So many cars parked in front of the big building as guards soon surrounded the middle car which was a luxurious Benz black coloured car . The door opened and there came the most handsome men Park Jimin on who every girls would squeal and dream over .

The man was not dressed in suits like he should have been but that's what Park Jimin is careless , he would always care less about what people think about him . It was never his issue in end of day however people fall for him just like now , everyone stood there in Awe aldready mesmerized by his features . The man powerfully walked to the stage which was arranged and sat on a chair .

He looked like a prince

He looked like a prince. A hunter in people's eyes and it just made them more curious about today aldready imaging Jimin put this outfit to get his prey ....the prey Jeon Jungkook just as we talked about him a car stopped its way harshly in front of the building as a well built man with hot body and cute face entered the stage

As everyone's eyes fell on him but not Jimin's though , the older boy was busy scrolling through his phone looking for a perfect bar to go tonight .

The younger loved the attention he got he always loved attentions but his grin gone down as he saw one person not even caring about Jungkook's presence it irritated the younger. No one ever ignored the youngers presence 'The Jeon Jungkook's presence '

So he made his way to the stage and purposely dragged the chair beside Jimin with a loud scratching sound and sat on it making everyone close thier ears at the sound and that's when the older boy looked at Jungkook and just like that the younger boy felt as if he stopped breathing ....the man in front of him looked so etheral .

Never had ever Jungkook saw a man pretty and yet so much handsome . His little gay heart squealed as he licked his lips in excitement , Jungkook looked as if a kid who saw a perfect candy the world's best candy .

Whereas the older boy didn't even looked at Jungkook much and that irritated Jungkook ...very much . His thirst for attention just got increased

" So Mr.Park is the rumor about this meeting is to tell Park and Jeon Enterprises is collabing is true or just a rumor?" A beautiful girl with big eyes and cute nose asked as she moved her hair behind her ears attracting Jimin's attention as the older boy grinned and smirked making the girl blush a little

" Oh yes beautiful. The rumors are true , and so does your beaut-" Jimin was cut off by a sassy Jungkook .

" So does your stupid ass question miss. Now you got the answer can anyone else ask some other question , your chance is over " the younger said as he didn't liked the way the handsome man was not giving attention to the younger but was giving it to a short ass girl .

Jimins eyes glared at the younger who dared to interrupt him , making the younger squirm a little at the intense gaze but smirk in success

" Then , jungkook-shi there are lot of people out there eager to know if you both know or love eachother as you know some people here are open minded and doesn't really oppose gay ...so are you guys couples ?" The younger boy grinned at the question liking it too much quite too much to Jimin's liking .

" Eww. No way . My taste of person is high mister. Don't ask such questions. " Jimin said even before Jungkook could answer the question .

Jungkook fumed in anger the man touched what he shouldn't have Jimin touched Jungkook's dignity and no one should mess with Jeon Jungkook .

" Oh . Mr. Park it's the same here too. I have a lot of handsome very well built man drooling over me , i never need you" the younger said as he scoffed ,to say....Jimin was quite impressed by that sassiness. Impressed that this boy also didn't drooled for his dick like other sluts do

" Oh feelings are mutual then Mr. Little Jeon" Jimin said and Jungkook just got more angry that this man is not get affected by the younger at all.

The meeting went on for few more minutes as both the CEO's signed the contract and stood up to end the meeting .

The older stood up as he wrapped his arms around the youngers waist making the younger go wild , his heart started racing like he did literally drooled over this man few minutes ago.

" I can see you down there little Jeon. Do I have to take care of the little problem you got there ?" Jimin whispered in his Busan accent sounding so hot , as he secretly squeezed the youngers ass feeling it thick and big in his hands

The younger was quite stunned by this sure many men had done this to him but this man infront of him was literally something Jungkook never got . The younger blushed a little before smirking .

" I thought i wasn't your type Mr.Park?" Jungkook asked as he teased the older while wrapping his own arms around Jimin's shoulder feeling good in this position.

" A try always worths right? Show me if you are my type little Jeon" the older said as he squeezed the youngers ass hard that the younger unconsciously let out a moan

" Maybe yeah daddy~" Jungkook said as he grinned totally loving the attention he is getting and his cock was begging for some attention too . The both were least to care about the press members who took photos of this before wrapping up and making thier way out.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Ready for smut in next update ?? The story does goes like this. Don't get your hopes up for jikook soon tho hahah .

Hope you guys liked it . Comment your thoughts it would be helpful .

Vote goal:20