Then we both had a moment of realization.

"Niko? Dudee, hey! How've you been?" He ask, he looks so happy to see me. I realize that I hadn't taken a good look at this guy and it hit me at the same time it.

It WAS Colby. I just hadn't seen him in a long while. Sure, I stalked his instagram every once but I guess I'm just so tired and jet lagged from the flight from NYC to LA and then all the way to Vegas that I didn't realize it was him.

I needed a break from LA for my own mental health. After everything that happened with my ex and just stress in general, I just really needed a step back and away from everything and everyone.

Me and Colby still kept in contact for a about a year but I got a new phone and totally forgot his number. I know I could've asked Ainisa, but I know she would have teased me about it until we get dementia and live in a nursing home.

Even then she might still remember.

Anyway, I guess I was too busy to keep up with him recently. Yet, he still hadn't changed. He was the same person I met 4 years ago at a Trap House party.

"Colby? Oh my god! Hi." I smile and pull him into a hug. He welcomed it happily and rubbed my back as he always did when we hugged. When we pulled away he gave me a genuine smile and looked at me up and down. Good lord.

"You look, incredible!" He says with a smile on his face and the surrounding noise of the airport felt like it was dissipating as I talked to him more and more. "Thank you! I've lost some weight. But, look at you." He blushes a little and then smiles at me.

God, I missed him.

We talked for a while and eventually exchange numbers again. I didn't even check if Ainisa was still on the phone or even texted. I was so busy talking to him.

"Hey, by the way. Do you know where the Starbucks near terminal 7's is?" I ask, still having no damn idea where I am.

"Yeah, I came on the same gate. Are you leaving back home?" He asks me with slight frown as we started to walk back in the direction of the Starbucks.

"Oh, no. I just got here. I got lost and don't know where I am." I laugh. So did he. Which is kind of embarrassing but whatever.

We start walking towards the Starbucks as we continue to talk more and over all just bonding but mainly talking about what we're doing in Vegas. I had a concert and he was shooting a video which he invites me to tag along which I will always agree to.

"NIKO!" I look towards the Starbucks which wasn't very far, to see Ainisa dragging our bags along. "Oh, hey Aini!" I smile happily.

"There you are! Where the fuck have you been, I've been calling you for the past 30 minutes. I thought you got kidnapped or something!" Ainisa yells at me as she walks towards us. I just stupidly smile and Ainisa turns to Colby.

"Colby? What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Hi Ainisa. Nice to see you too." He says sarcastically as I just chuckle slightly.

"No, but seriously-" Ainisa was cut off. "Colby!" Someone called from a distance says. We turn to look at who was calling Colby's name to see Sam.