Part 6

*Yoongi's pov*

I see Jimin who give feelings in my cold hearted best friend. I also think Park Jimin is that type of guy who can rise question in everyone's mind about their sexuality..
I tell Tae about my feelings towards Hoseok. I noticed he relaxed. I byed Tae and go to meet with Namjoon. I have a plan to propose Hoseok and for that I need some tips from him as he experienced. So I talk with namjoon and tell him about my plan. He supports me and gives me some advices. Now I'm totally ready to propose Hoseok.

*JM's pov*

Yoongi is a nice guy and best friend of Taehyung. He also talks with me when I go to namjoon hyung's room.He talked about his lover whom he going to propose. So sweet, right? I wish if my life also being that sweet like him. I don't know what happened with me. When Taehyung calls me or he went to near me or I, my heart started to beating fast and a bunch of butterflies fly in my stomach, I blushed like a crazy. I think I have to talk with Jin hyung about it. For today my duty is over..

~time skip to a month~
* Author's Pov*

In a month everything going normal. Taehyung and jimin both secretly developed feelings for themselves. Taehyung stopped one night stands and parting around. His only focus is Jimin now. But he never shows his soft side to Jimin.
Other hand sometimes Jimin got hurt by Taehyung's cold behavior. But he don't complains nor stops his feelings for Taehyung.    He learned so many things about this company and now he goes with Taehyung in business meetings or parties. He loved everything about Taehyung. He wants confess to Tae but fear of rejection stopped him.

*JM's pov*

I talked with hyung and I confirmed about my feelings for Taehyung. I know I never get him but I can't stop myself. I'm feeling so helpless sometimes. But I know I have to overcome. Sometimes Taehyung's behavior hurts me but I have to do nothing. So I try to adjusting myself with the feelings and facts.

BTW suddenly Taehyung call me to meet him at a nearby restaurant from our office. He had to meet someone so he called me there. Now I almost reach the destination. I saw him talking with a waiter girl in a flirting tone. I feel jealous and sadness same time. I went towards them and he stops talking and looks at me. He ordered cappuccino.
Wait?! How he knows my favourite drink? Oh! It can be coincidence. He never knows my favorites. I sat on the chair and he told me "Jimin I have a meeting in Paris. You are my assistant so you have to go with me for a week. We fly overmorrow."
I told him OK. In mind I groned and rolled my eyes. A whole fucking week I have to spend with my brat boss?!it's be horrible I know. After taking the drink I said bye to my boss and come back home. It's a day I have left to fly Paris. I called kook to tell about that. Now he is CEO of Jeon Enterprise. I found Hoseok who is now Yoongi Hyung's boyfriend and my dance mate when I studied in University and also he is a employee of Jeon Enterprise.
On call -
Jk:Jiminie I think the so called Kim Taehyung also likes you. You are so sweet no one can reject you Jim. Please tell him about your feelings Jim.
JM:no kook never.. You don't know how straight he is. So stop. Bye. Good Night kook.

After the call I went to bed to sleep and enter my dreamland....

*Taehyung's pov*

WOW!! I'm so excited. I got a whole week to spend with my Jiminie. Yes! He is mine and I have a plan to confess my feelings to him in Paris after the meeting. My dreams are full of him. When I closed my eyes I see his smiley face. His eye smile I like it. Nooo I love it. I love everything about him. Wait for me Jiminahh..
But now Good Night my angel..

*Author's Note*
Here a update lovlies.. I think I am really something of skipping time😁right?
Please support me lovlies. Vote and comment ⬇️it gives me courage to writing. See you all in next chapter.
Thank you 💜