"Lee," I murmur as the wind gently tosses my long blonde hair. I couldn't believe he's here!

Naruto breathes in shock as we stare at the Taijutsu user, "B... Bushy Brow? But...! What about your injuries?! I thought—"

"Do not worry about me, Naruto," Lee says as he glances back at us. "Go get Sasuke. Both of you."

I ask, "Huh? Really? Are you sure?"

Lee looks back at the Sound nin as he says, "Go on. Get going. I can handle things here."

Naruto tells Lee, "Okay. Just be careful, will ya?"

I add, "He uses his own bones for weapons."

We look back at the dagger of bone in the man's hand. "His bones...?" Murmurs Lee. "Interesting." The white haired man hoods the broad end of the bone out to us.

Naruto says, "Watch yourself. This guy's strength is beyond belief."

Lee holds his other hand in a thumbs up as he says, "Well, what are you waiting for? Go! The thumbs up, Naruto, remember? You gave it to Sakura. You made her a promise." Naruto gasps as the memory flashes through his mind.

"I'm gonna bring Sasuke back no matter what! That's the promise of a lifetime!"

"Do not worry. I can finish this one," Sats Lee confidently. "I promise."

Naruto and I spare him a last grin before we turn and start to run in the direction Sasuke had gone.

"I don't think so," Says the Sound ninja. He leaps into the air and lands right behind Naruto and I. Time seems to move slowly as he thrusts this bone dagger towards us. "You die!!"

Just when the green eyed msn brings his dagger down on Naruto and I, Lee was there to catch it in his palms.

Naruto and I gape at Lee as he tells the older man simply, "I dislike being ignored!"

"Aaahhh," The green eyed man utters as he watches Naruto and I run off.

I hear Lee shout, "You cannot afford to be distracted!" Then I hear him slam a powerful kick down on the man's shoulder.

Naruto and I leap after the Uchiha, seeing him just ahead.

We call to him, "Sasuke!!"

But Sasuke doesn't seem to hear us.

                     🗡🗡🗡

I hear Sasuke chuckling to himself as Naruto and I pursue him.

We shout, "Sasuke!! Come on!! Why do you keep running away from us?! Sasuke!!" Naruto and I continue to call after Sasuke as we pursue him. "SASUKE!! SASUKE!!"

Suddenly, the Uchiha leaps down and races out of the trees. Naruto and I do the same, bursting out into a barren area. We look around until we see Sasuke leaping up some rocks.