Kiba closes his eyes in a smile as he huffs, "Heh! Yeah, yeah! Just get going already."

"Don't worry, Kimiko-sama. We will protect him," Fang says to me. I nod before I make my way out of the chasm, towards Shikamaru.

🗡🗡🗡

After I'd caught up to Shikamaru, he was fighting Tayuya, who'd summoned a few monsters which she controls with her flute. I'd told Shikamaru about Kiba and he'd told me Naruto had gone after a new enemy who took Sasuke.

He'd urged me to go help Naruto and I left behind Shin and Momo to aid him.

I use my enhanced speed to reach a wide, grassy clearing. I couldn't believe I was forced to use my Curse Mark back there, in the chasm. I had to, in order to protect Kiba and Akamaru! I fear I may need to resort to my Curse Mark should I not be able to defeat any of these Sound ninja on my own.

At least with my own Curse Mark, I'd be somewhat on par with them...

Weariness overcomes me as I see a guy with shoulder length white hair and mint green eyes, red dots and eye shadow on his face, the left sleeve of his long sleeved white shirt tugged down as he grips a long, pointy piece of bone in hand, aimed at Naruto.

Bone?!

I gasp in recognition. It's Kimimaro!

I unsheathe my fans as I dash for the white haired man. The white haired man seems to be so focused on Naruto that he doesn't see me coming towards him from above. Until I appear in his vision, causing Naruto to gasp, my fans swinging around and full of chakra.

I unleash powerful blasts of air filled with wind blades at the Sound ninja with a war cry but he somehow manages to avoid it. My violet eyes lock with the man's green ones, before he swings his dagger bone for me, suddenly appearing right before me.

I deflect a couple of his slashes before I back flip a safe distance to Naruto.

"Ah. The Lightning Empress. Orochimaru wants you back," The man says as he skids back.

I growl as I straighten, "You know, I've never really liked you out of everyone in the hideout. It's dumb luck that we're facing you, Kimimaro."

"Kimi-chan! You made it!" Naruto says in immense relief.

"Sorry I took so long, Naruto." I give him an assuring smile.

"What about Kiba?!"

"He was alright the last time I saw him. Who is this guy?"

Naruto tells me, "One of the Sound ninja. Sasuke just left for the mountains. I've gotta go after him!" Naruto begins to panic.

"Calm down. We'll get him back," I say calmly.

"Now, die!" Kimimaro says as he appears before the two of us. I ready my stance as the blue eyed boy calls my name fearfully.

However, there's a green blur and someone lands a solid kick in Kimiaro's stomach, sending him flying back.

"Who's this?" He asks, looking up at Lee.

"It is I, the rejuvenated Leaf Village's Handsome Devil!" Lee takes a deep breath as he gets in his signature stance. "Rock Lee!"

 "Rock Lee!"