Ch-2

- "Huh?, Oh no"

- "Oh ok" They start eating when suddenly, Amae began to speak,

- "By the way, I heard that you and suhiro-san were elected class delegates"

'Here we go again' thought Amae

- "Yes!!, do you realize I was next to him during the whole election, closer up he was so handsome, I can't believe, how someone can  so handsome" Amae had forgotten how his brother could write an entire paragraph about Suhiro.

  -"We really have to do something with your feelings, Kimi" Amae whispered, For the whole hour Amae realized for the eighty thousand times how his brother was a simp to a this man.  He didn't have a crush, he couldn't do anything except listen to his brother's fanstame. 

Luckily the bell had rung otherwise his brother was going to tell him Victoria's secret. 

They say goodbye and go to their class.  Amea went to sit down and waited for the teacher, a few minutes later his teacher arrived.

- "ok, listen to me, for a week you will be in pairs with another person in another class, the reason, I want to see if you can work with other people and come the end of the week I want a written outline  of your week, questions?" a few students raised their hands. 

-"If it's for the pairs, I've already chosen and this task is important for this year, so lower your hands"

'what the point if you answer the question before we ask it, ' thought Amae

All the students lowered their hands.

-"Well come, here I'll tell you who your pairs are and go  find him or her"

***

-Kimi-san, can you help me with this question"

-"oh, of course, but you can wait two minutes, I have to go see a someone, read again to see  If you understood the question"

The reason why Kimi was like that was because he saw his brother towards their class

-"Amae?"

-"Brother?" said Amae turning to see his brother,

-"Why, you're heading to class 2-K"

-" I have a project that I have to do with my partner in their class"

- "ok, but be careful"

- "ok, but be careful, Suhiro five meter away  from you, and I feel like he wants to talk to you"

Amea left

-"W-What?Amae, wait-"

-"Kimi"

'OK Kimi, breathe... breathe, you can do it'.

- "Kimi?"

-"Yes...."

-"Why are you like that"

- "Nothing, it's nothing  don't worry, just what happens"

Kimi said turning around to see a man with black hair.