19 | ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ 18

Start from the beginning

"Hmph." He begins walking away.

"What?" Peter says, I chuckle.

"What'd you guys do?" Ned says.

"Nothing!" Peter reacts, I hit his shoulder.

"You are making it quite obvious." I whisper to him.

"Peter, can I talk to you?" Ned asks.

"Uhm sure." They walk off. Hm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter's POV

"Hey uh, are you sure about this? I know what happened last time and you weren't doing well." Ned pulls me aside.

"We talked. She's doing better and I think we can all tell that. Then I gave her the necklace, then she cried, then I cried, then I kissed her, or no she kissed me, then we hugged, then she apologized, then she threw up, then I ran a bath for her, I didn't see anything. Then I went to bed. We didn't do anything bad. She is clean. I know she's happy." I whisper-shout.

"I mean, I love her and I miss her as a friend so... If she is better then doing that is okay." Ned agrees. "Did you tell her that you love her?"

"Yeah. She said it back." I smile at the thought. "But I'm not sure how she meant it."

"Dude, that's badass." They began walking back to her. They head down to the lobby and begin their day. We step onto black bus really sketchy looking. Then I see it. The people from last night.

"Sit in the front you two." They whisper to us. We nod our heads. We put our bags up then slide into the seat.

"Good news, we are going to prague." My teacher smiles while getting on the bus. Peter and I's face drop because last night thats where Nick said we would go there if we helped him. "They upgraded us!" I look at Peter. He gives me a concerned look.

Ned leans over the seats, "Guys, what's going on?" He asks.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our vacation." I look up at him.

"Awesome." He chuckles. Both Peter and I look at Demitri with concern.

"Yeah... Awesome." Peter utters. We begin driving and I go on my phone. "Hey, do you feel better after last night?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think I just got a little shocked... Sorry it was really gross." I chuckle.

"No, you're good." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are about an hour into the drive. I'm asleep making up for the rest that I didn't get last night. I'm also sore from that water monster punching me. "You what up, Flash Mob? It's your boy Flash, cruisin through the Alps with my private driver Demitri." I hear Flash which wakes me up. I pull the pillow from under my back groaning. My eyes glance over at Peter's phone and he's looking at romantic places in Prague. Oh nice...

He then reaches into his backpack and he grabs the glasses that belonged to my dad. He puts them on. I smile at it. His eyes tear up a bit then he flips over the note and reads quietly, "For the next Tony Stark, I trust you. Say Edith." The glasses click and light up a bit. It's clearly talking but I can't hear it. "Hello?" He utters. "So he made you for me?" I laugh. Nope. He goes through all of the stuff.