🥞Waking up early🥞

No one's POV

Luke woke up to the sun shining through the open curtains of his room. His eyes opened slowly and he looked next to him at his boyfriend, who was still sleeping

"Zander..?"

Zander woke up after a few seconds and stared at Luke, who was smiling. "Morning..." he said as Zander yawned. "How'd you sleep?"

"Alright I guess..." Zander said, still sounding tired. Luke woke up early often, so he wasn't that tired. He sat up, patting Zander's head lightly. "You wanna rest in bed while I go make breakfast..?"

Zander shook his head. "I'm okay.."

The two of them got up and headed downstairs. As soon as they got down, Zander sat at the table and laid his head down in his arms

Luke started preparing pancakes, trying to keep a close eye on how Zander was doing at the same time. "Pay attention to the food so you don't burn yourself..." Zander said. Luke shook his head smiling.

Once the pancakes were done, Luke gave Zander a fair sized amount of them and sat down next to him. "My mom should be back from her run soon, then she can drive you home. You know how she likes her exercise"

"I can walk, I'm quite capable of using my legs" Zander said, now more awake and back to his regular self. "I don't think so" Luke added on

Once finished, Luke took Zander's plate and brought it over to the sink. "Ready to go get your stuff?"

Zander nodded, then the two of them went upstairs

---

Zander flopped back on Luke's bed. "I'm so tired..." he said in almost a whine. "You not sleep okay?" Luke asked as he gathered some of Zander's things and out them in his bag. Zander shrugged. "it was decent..."

Luke walked over and laid down beside him. "You really are not a morning person, are you buttercup?"

Zander's face went pink at the nickname Luke gave him, and he sat up quickly. Luke chuckled as he sat up too

"We should get downstairs.." Luke said. "What time did you say your mom was picking you up..?"

Zander looked at his phone. "In about 20 minutes I think..."

Luke nodded, finishing packing Zander's stuff back into his suitcase. He then layed on the bed beside Zander, who had fallen back asleep. Luke smiled a bit, deciding to close.his eyes for a bit..

---

*honk honk*

Luke's eyes fluttered open, and Zander flinched awake at the sudden noise from outside

"Did we fall asleep...?" Zander said rubbing his eyes. Luke sat up sleepily and looked at the clock. "Guess so....your mom I think got here fifteen minutes ago..."

Zander sighed and sat up. "I was enjoying myself..."

Luke smiled and stretched after sitting up. "Come on..let's get going.."

The two of them went downstairs and out the door, being met with Zander's mom who was in the car. She rolled the window down, seeing the two boys

"Where were you two?!" she sighed. "Sorry, we fell asleep..." Luke nervously laughed as him and Zander walked to the car. "Well, come on! I don't have all day" Zander's mom sighed, leaning on the wheel lightly. "I have to run to the shop quickly to pick up something for dinner"

Zander hugged Luke, to which Luke kissed his cheek. "I'll text you later" Zander said as he pulled back from Luke. Luke nodded, and watched as Zander got into his mom's car and drove off

Lander oneshots (Luke x Zander) (The music freaks)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara