authors note

Omg I finaly finished it!!!XD I finally finished drawing her.....damn I can't believe it took this long :/

Anyway so sorry for not updating this much I have been...a little acupied with drawing my manga story....

Seriusly I should lay off horror stories they are giving me nightmares lol. Esp the grudge, and the ring....sigh.

So your all wondering what is the point of 'aster' well the point of it is the shield is mightier than the sword. Sure its easier to kill someone, but protecting something is harder.

So I made a character whose weapon is her gift. 'A silk like sheet coverd the whole kingdomn like a shield.'

I always wondered why?why is that saying still alive. Until I noticed instead of making others feel bad about themselves.(mentaly and physicly)why not use that mouth we where born with spread some kindness. Although you can call me naive all you want I still say you can kill someone with kindness.(wow that sounded messed up.0-0)

Ah well i was just here to say i finally finished the cover!I also somewhat unitentionally crossed it with red moon X) so good luck to me XD also how your day been?hope you guys at least had good moments in even the worst days. ^-^ goodnight little ducks. May you dream sweet dreams.

And watt pads updates sure effing messed up my stories I mean I found this in my other stories.gee thanks wattpad.hope you guys stop updating.