Eleven

it had been 3 long painful weeks Josie had been to the doctor then the hospital but was know back home with her brother.

Josephine's pov:
"hey josie how you feeling" sarah asked sweetly sitting next to me on the cough as jj, pope and kie walked in. Jj looked extra happy.

"I've got a migraine but apart form that i am fine" i replied i had been getting migraine's after what happens doctor said it was something to do with oxygen or something like that I wasn't sure.

"okay well we are thinking of going out on the boat you should come" Sarah smiled

"yeah sure why not" as i moved closer to her as jj sat down on the other side of me.

"dickhead" sarah whispered into my ear. sarah said she would sort it out but i think i phoned her before she could talk to them.  i laughed quietly and looked around for a blanket.

"how you feeling?" jj asked me helping me pick the blanket up.

"i feel okay thank you "i said forcing a smile on my faces

"cool" jj said moving to get comfortable as kie sat next to him well almost on top of him. I made and effort to show my uncomfortableness around them trying to get them to stop.

"so we meet here once everyone's changed and ready" sarah said getting up and i didn't want to be on a cough with just jj and kie so i followed her lead.

i walked into my room and grabbed my swim suit. i smiled while brushing my hair I'm really excited to get back into doing normal things. i slung my shorts on and a white tank top then walked into the living room.

"sarah can you braid my hair?" i said as she walked over to me and started braiding my hair once she was done she whispered in my ear.
"you ready to go" she asked me

"physically yes mentality no" i said making us both laugh making jj and john b head turn to us.

"what so funny" jj said jealousy in his voice

"nothing-" i laughed but it made me and sarah laugh more. this was the most i had laughed for in ages.
kie and pope walked into the room pope smiling while kie shoot and evil look at me as always. we walked out onto the boat jj got on first and then john b the pope and then sarah. as i was getting on i heard sniggering behind me i brushed it off and sept on the boat.
we drove to the marshes and we stopped to look around i saw some fishes and looked over the edge of the boat at the water.
the same snickering came form behind me as i turned around kie pushed me with her full force pushing me off the side of the boat and into the water.

"Kie!" jj yelled as i arose from under the water.
jj took his shirt off and jumped into the water and swam up to me and held my bridal style treading water.

"jj get off her i am your girlfriend" kie said looked down at us.

"no kie your not my girlfriend  remember and you just crossed the line" jj said as he swam with me to the back of the boat. we got on the boat and sarah ran up to me and tried to help me dry my self while kie and jj argued. as jj told john b to drive back to kie house but kie didn't hear.

"your dumping me" kie asked

"yeah i am I dumped you like 3 weeks ago" jj said boldly

"That was a joke then is this actually because of josie" kie question catching sarah attention.

"it okay let, lets give them some space" I whispered to sarah as we sat down ringing out my white now see through top.

"no.. yes actually she been my friend way longer than you have and then you get jealous and you stop us being friends well i am done." jj said as the boat stopped at kie deck.

"get off" jj said as he pointed as kie walked over to the side of the boat.

"you should have drowned" kie said as she got off the boat and john b pulled away. jj just stood there and i new what was going to happen i could see it in his faces. The way her squinted his eyes and pressed his lips together. i forgot all the shit he said and did. The only thing I wanted to do was hug him. i ran at him and hugged him as he began to cry resting his head in my shoulder.

"josie i am so sorry" he cried quietly.

"no no it's okay i know you didn't mean it and you just wanted your relationship to work" i said as he pulled me to the ground of the boat and i ran my fingers through his hair.

"no it not okay" jj sobbed tightening his grip

"jj i forgive you i missed you" i said as a tear ran down my faces
jj pulled my closer then before which i didn't think was possible. he had his head resting on my neck and just sobbed into it.

"I shouldn't have done that to you" jj sobbed

"No it okay you just want your relationship to-" I was about to carry on but I was cut off by jj lips on mine I wasn't sure what to do but it just felt so right I melted into the kiss. The rest of the boat was silent the Sarah started cheering. I pulled back laughing at Sarah.

"Wow" John b said looking at jj with an annoyed face.

"John b don't kill me" jj said getting up and helping me up with his still hugging me.

"I won't want her with anyone else" John b smiled. Jj turned to me smiling.

"I'm sorry" jj laughed looking down.

"You should be" Sarah shouted. "Now shut up and kiss again" jj looked back at me. I was a laughing mess but it was nice to have the boy of my dream holding me.

"Can I" jj asked

"Jj Maybanks asking to kiss me" I teased "Few mouths ago you were asking me how to ask out a girl"

"Worst mistake of my life" jj laughed leaning in and kissing me. His lips felt so perfect and I felt safe. I felt loved.