Nine

John bs pov:

i walked into josie room ,which was tidy for once, and sat on her bed. she sat down next to me drying her hair with a towel.

"did you date topper?" i asked bluntly. i was expecting her to deny it but she just said

"yeah i did" she said calmly

"why he's a kook and a prick" i said looking into my sister's eyes she looked unfazed by my reaction

"i saw him at one of your party's and we hit it off then he asked me on a date and i agreed. i went on the date and we made it official. we were boyfriend and girlfriend. but i knew i could never tell you because you would probably kill him." she said not looking away from my eyes.

"how long did you date for" i said feeling really weird inside i wasn't mad at her for dating my sworn enemy.

"4 months and for the recorded we didn't have sex" she said as i was just about to ask her the question.

"was he a good boyfriend"

"he was at first. he bought me flowers and chocolate, spoilt me with dress and new swimsuits. took me on cute picnic dates. he did care that i was a Pogue he loved me. but things changed when he started fighting you guys. when he fought you after i would go to his house and we scream at each other for hours. It never got physical or anything after a while he would let me win and it was all fine again and we would cuddle all night. I haven't spoke to him since we broke up. Which was on my terms by the way " josie said looking away from me almost scared that I would scream at her.

"it okay. Can I know more" i said rubbing her back interested how she managed to keep this for anyone.

"we broke up because i was hanging out with jj and he made me laughed and this one time at a party jj picked me up and our lips where a bit to close for toppers liking and topper started a fight tackling jj onto the floor i yelled at them to stop but topper kept punching jj. i finally rapped my arm around his neck and pulled him away. once topper left i told jj ,who was definitely to drunk to remember this, i had to meet up with some girl friends and i didn't i went to topper's house and broke up with him and as soon as i stepped out of his house my feeling for him had gone and you know my feeling for jj." she finally finished.      

"wow josie thankyou for trusting me with this.i guess i am proud of you for breaking up with him" i said as she hugged me laughing slightly.

"i am just going to get changed and i see you in a second" josie said pulling away from the hug.

"okay" i smiled and walked out side of the room to meet jj faces inches away from mine holding a glass. 

"you where ease dropping" i growled at him folding my arms.

"she dated topper!" jj said with rage in his voices

"yeah but she told me about it instead of denying it and she trusts me enough to tell me" i said raising my eyebrows at jj.

"i telling everyone" jj snapped back at me and before i could stop him he shouted

"Josie Dated Topper !" he ran through the house as josie came out of her room with a tank top on and some shorts.

"John b I trusted you" josie looked at me with eyes full of betrayal

"it was jj he was ease dropping" i said as i saw her fist tighten "josie it's not worth it" i said but i was to late she ran towards jj ,who was still yelling that josie dated tropper.

i was tempted to yell down the corridor but its wasn't worth it. I began running towards them but i was too late.

"Your a piece of shit Jj" josephine raised her voice pushing jj. I watched as he stumbled over and fell on the ground hitting his head.

"Hey! Don't touch him." kie snapped as she ran to jj, i pushed past josie and sat next to jj.

"sorry josie" i heard pope say as he walked over to jj, me and kie. To be fair if i was in her places and all my friends walked over to one person talking there side i would be upset but i guess pope was Josie tipping point.

"I... you... pope..." josie said her voices cracking and she ran way in tears I watched her run but I didn't see where she ran to. I turned back to jj would was completely fine and smiling at pope.