𝐈𝐈.

▬▬ THE SOLDIER.
❝ And you wonder why nobody likes you. ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

To say that the famous Jedi Master and negotiator, Obi-Wan Kenobi, was shocked to know that Kaeya Sayura knew how to fly a ship was a complete understatement. Heck, she even owned a damn spacecraft!

        "Ta-da!" The Mandalorian spread her arms out and beamed at the IFST-21 ship with a black and silver paint job standing in front of herself, the Duchess and the Jedi, as well as the two bodyguards behind them.

        "I found this baby nearly fully destroyed in the Ship Disposal Centre. I quickly took it off their hands and repaired it." She approached the ship and tapped the metal twice with her fist, a big smile etched on her face under her helmet. "This freighter has a cargo capacity of seventy standard tons, a top speed of seventy-five MGLT, one dual light laser turret, two medium laser cannons, a class two hyperdrive, a missile and rocket launcher. Also, a positron ejector." Kaeya crossed her arms and smirked at Kenobi's impressed expression as he analysed the exterior upgrades she made to the ship.

        "This is indeed remarkable, Sergeant." The Jedi admitted, a hand stroking his beard. He glanced at the bodyguard who stared at the ship like it was her own flesh and blood. He sensed her feelings for her precious ship in his bones, reminding him of someone as special to him as the ship is to Kaeya. Obi-Wan realised how different it was without the annoying dark brown-haired and blue-eyed man beside him.

        "Yes, it is a beauty." Satine cut in as she stepped towards the two. She stood beside the proud bodyguard, glancing at her. The Duchess grinned from ear to ear, unfamiliar with this side of her bodyguard.

A sudden thought struck Satine who realised Kaeya was expecting to accompany herself and the Jedi Master to Concordia. Knowing the Sergeant's past and her troubles, she pulled on her bodyguard's armoured forearm and dragged her away from the group.

        "Kaeya, are you sure you want to come with us to Concordia?"

        The said guard frowned in confusion at her question until it dawned on her. "Satine, don't worry. I'm ready for this, I know it." She tried to reassure the Duchess but it didn't work.

        "No, Sergeant. I think you should stay on Mandalore until this situation is settled." She declared, folding her hands in front of her as she stared straight into Kaeya's eyes.

        "My Lady, I assure you, I am capable of holding my own—" The Duchess cut her off.

        "Then I assume you will be capable of taking care of the matters here on Mandalore while I am away." She stated, straightening her posture, knowing that none of them would back down. That is until the stupid Jedi Master cut in.