𝐈𝐈𝐈.

▬▬ JEDI'S, CLONES AND DROIDS
❝ In short, he's a bitch. ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kaeya couldn't believe she was leaving Mandalore with a bunch of clone troopers and Jedi's. She couldn't believe she was on her way to the Senate building with two Jedi's. She couldn't believe it. She had thought over and over again about how she ended up in this place, boarding the Coronet, with these Republic clones.

        If someone had told Kaeya that she'd be travelling with Jedi's and clone troopers a month ago, she would have sought help for them, branding them as crazy. But look at her now, walking through the hallways of the cargo ship as it travelled through hyperspace, passing soldiers who looked the exact same.

It unnerved her quite a bit the first time she laid her eyes on those identical clone troopers and the so-called Captain of the 501st Legion and Commander of the 212th.

        The two were standing near the entrance of the Coronet, waiting for their Generals and the Duchess to finish their introductions to the other senators. The one on the right wore white armour with blue patterns dancing across his helmet as the other had orange streaks. Kaeya thought back to what Kenobi had told her about them.

"The one in blue is Rex." Kenobi leaned closer to Kaeya as Satine, Senator Merrik and Prime Minister Almec greeted the other Senators they would be accompanied by on this journey. "He's Captain of the 501st Battalion, my former Padawan's Legion." She nodded, her eyes dragging to the said dark-haired man in front of her who's back was facing them. "And the one next to him? He's Cody; the Commander of my Attack Battalion, 212th." He stated, matter-of-factly.

"They must be good soldiers to earn your respect." They modulator cackled as she tried to hid the fact that she was slightly astonished at the fact that these clones could be better than a few of the normal members of the Death Watch— okay, maybe more than a few.

"Yes, of course they are. Best of the best, in my opinion." He seemed proud at the fact that Kaeya was surprised by the troopers. And she hated that fact.

        "I've read a lot about the Republic Army, their clone troopers and everything." She said, earning a raised eyebrow from the Jedi. "The fact that they were bred for war since they were born. Don't you think it's kind of . . . wrong that they were?" She asked, turning to Kenobi. Kaeya couldn't help but stutter out the words, finding it hard to piece a simple sentence, that correlated with her early years, together.

        "I see you've done your homework." He reached out to stroke his beard. "Well, technically speaking, I was trained for peacekeeping since I was born. However, I had many chances to leave the Order—" His eyes seemed to drag towards the Duchess' turned figure as if she were a magnet for his attention, her back facing the two as she conversed with the senators. "But I didn't . . . I couldn't. Being a Jedi is all I have ever known, so I believe that being a soldier is all they know. But that doesn't stop them from leaving whenever they want." The master Jedi explained, staring straight ahead in deep thought.