Chapter 2:

Putzie was in his bedroom, door locked as he laid in his bed. Frustrated, depressed and afraid. He hated being in this situation, he wanted to get help. But he feels like people would laugh at him that a girl is hitting him and then call him weak. "Putzie!" He heard his mother, Peyton, call out. "My sweet little prince, are you feeling alright?"

"Yeah mom," He called out. "I'm just not feeling well."

"I'll make you what your grandma always makes whenever we're sick." Peyton adds.

Putzie lets out a sigh, holding his wrist. Frustrated and feeling hopeless. Just then he heard somebody knock on his bedroom door.

"Putzie?" It was Danny. "Putzie, you in here? We need to talk."

Putzie sits up and walks to the door, opening it.

"What's up, brother?" Putzie asked, trying to seem ok.

But inside, he was screaming for help.

"You ok?" Danny asked.

"Ya kiddin'? Never been better!" Putzie said.

Danny glanced down to see Putzie gently rubbing his wrist.

"Does your wrist hurt?" Danny asked.

"What?" Putzie asked.

"Your wrist." Danny said, pointing at his wrist.

"No, it's fine." Putzie lied.

"Let me see it." Danny spoke.

"No, Danny I'm fine! Really!" Putzie assured him.

Danny lets out a deep sigh.

"What did I tell you about lying, Roger?" He asked.

"Zuko..." Putzie started.

Danny quickly grabs his arm and rolls up his jacket sleeve to reveal a huge bruise on his arms and wrist, along with cuts and scratches.

"P-Putzie..." Danny mutters.

Putzie quickly pulled his arm back.

"I fell." He lied.

"Putzie, that does not look like you fell." Danny said.

Then Danny thought back when Sandy told him that Putzie seemed more depressed.

"Putzie..." Danny started as he held his chin. "Are you hurting yourself?"

"What? No! Of course not!" Putzie protested.

"Is somebody hurting you?" Danny asked again.

"No!" Putzie says quickly. "I mean, no, no of course not."

Danny lets out another sigh.

"Are you sure?" He asked him.

Putzie nods.

"Yes, honest Danny!" He assured him. "I just...I was running too fast and tripped over."

Danny knew he was lying, but let it go...for now.

"Ok," He spoke. "I gotta get going now, I promise Derek I will pick Ashley up from her friend's house."

Putzie gave him a smile.

"Alright!" He smiled.

Danny patted his arm.

"Stay safe, kid." Danny said before going downstairs.

Putzie lets out a deep sigh of relief, he knew he shouldn't have lied. But he was afraid of being mocked and viewed as weak. So he went back to his room, shutting the door before locking it. He picked up his dirty shirt while throwing it across the room and then sat on his bed, resting his elbows on top of his knees and running his fingers through his hair.