Chapter 2

-Hestia- ( warning this chapter contains some abuse )
Over the next few days i get closer to Selena,Kiki, Mitsuhide but especially Vincent. Since day one hes bin kind to me and now i fell like i can tell him anything. It fells to good to be true. I fell like ive known him for all of my life. Hes even sweet enough to carry my bags to class after i told him they were heavy. I just hope he dousnt find out about my home life. The last person i told turned on me and told me my dad was a good person. Its been two weeks since dad left for his big gambeling trip to las vegas. As i walk up to the door i hear loud laughing. The second i open the dorr a beet bottle narrowly misses my head as i duck. " get in here you little b****" my father yells chucking another bottle my way. Hastily setting my bag on the floor i rush to appease my father. After an hour of cleaning i have a few minuets to do my homework for the day. Suddenly i fell my dad meaty had on y shoulder. Wincing i stand up but before i can react he's punched my in the eye. Doubled over from the pain i barely noticed him kick me in the stomach. As he grabs me by the hair i can smell the alcohol on his breath. Pinning me up against the wall he rants about what a useless child i was not working hard enough to fund his addictions. Punching me repeatedly in the stomache he laughs as i cry out in vain because there is no one to help. The pain causes my eyes to tear up just the weaknes he was looking for. He drops me leaving me shivering on the floor. I dont move from that spot till the next morning when i drag myself to the bathroom to try and cover up the black eye that had formed overnight. Pulling a dark hoodie over my face i rush out the door and to school.
-Selena -
I wait at the school entrance for Hestia. When she arrives i can tell somethings up. Her normally perfect posture is hunched over as if she has carrying a huge weight on her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes cover by a giant hoddie. Giving her a big hug i notice how she winces. Pulling back her hood i see a black eye she tried to cover up with foundation. She swiftly pulled the hood back over her head but it was enough for me to see. i call my brother over much to her protest. The minuet he sees the condition shes in he gose livid. " who did this he demands growling, his cainines showing as he crushes her to his chest. His eyes are the eyes of a feral wolf as his wolf jax stains to be let out to comfort his mate. Over the last two weeks we knew someting was off about Hestia. The way she always apologized even when she did nothing wrong and how she flinched when you touched her.
-vincent-
The minuet i see her standing next to selena Jaxs tail starts waggings reppeating "mate" over and over but the second i see Selenas horrified face i know something is wrong runnig over i see what Selenas horrified at. On Hestias beautiful face is a black eye the size of a teniss ball.  Along her neck are bruises and scratches. Pulling her to me I growl, anger spreading through my body like wildfire. I've never felt like this before, the pure heartbreak of knowing this wasn't the first time this has happened. Without another word I pick her up and take her to the nurses office.