Snow

Grace POV:

I am woken up by Eric stirring in his dream. I blink and rub my eyes, looking around.
I was lying on my stomach in my bed and Eric was laying beside me, one arm around me protectively and still asleep.
I try to stand up but realize that i do not have the energy to do so. Last night had really gotten the best of me.
I sigh and close my eyes again attempting to erase yesterdays scenes out of my head.

After i had my breakdown, the little girls parents came to pick up their dead child.
People came and scrubbed the blood of my wall and Max had officially gone out to inform the other leaders.
This was getting out of hand. They were starting to mess with us... Especially me.

I feel Erics hand touch the bandage on my wrist, peeling it of so it revealed yesterdays tattoo.
He was sitting up only his elbow keeping him upwards.
He touched the thin lines of it lightly and looked at me questioningly.
"Is that bear supposed to be me?", he asks, his voice still raspy from sleep.
I burry my face half in the pillow and smile lightly at him. "Yeah... You dont like it?", i ask. He smiles and gives me a light peck on the lips. "I love it.", he says.

-------------------------

He hadnt mentioned anything about yesterday, which i was thankful for. Honestly, i just wanted to forget and find this criminals so i can finally forget about my mother too.
Eric had rushed off to do 'paperwork' soon after he woke up so i was left alone in my apartment. I just lay there, starring up at the ceiling. I wasnt up to socializing, i deserved a little quiet, a little peace after all.
Four and Tris came knocking on my door a few times attempting to get me out of my room. But i refused at first kindly but that also ended with me threatening to shoot them through the door.
Eventually the left me alone and i was engulfed in silence yet again.
I felt numb, unable to process what had happened. I roll over and hug the pillow that Eric's been sleeping on.

---------------------------

A while after, i think it had to be afternoon by now, Eric came back, shrugging off his jacket and tossing his boots into a corner. He was balancing two plates with food in one hand and holding a bottle of wine in the other.
I watch him as he walks over to the kitchen table, putting the things on it and then walking into my bathroom. When he steps out of it again, he was only in some black sweats and a black tank top.
He dives into the bed, laying half on my back, his face inches away from my ear.
He plants small kisses along my jawline and neck until he reaches my ear.
"The foods gonna get cold, come on.", he mutters and gets up. I shake my head and pout, hugging the pillow tighter.
"Im not hungry", i say as he sighs.
"If you dont get up now, im gonna force you, and its not gonna end well.", he says and looks at me sternly. I chuckle and shake my head again.
"You wanted it like this...", he chuckles before jumping at me and tickling my sides.
I squeal and start trashing around. Dirty move Eric!
"Stop Eric!", i giggle and try slapping his hands away, but they dont move an inch.
"Nope.", he says popping the 'p' and smirking at me.
"Okay, okay,okay! I give up, i give up! Let me go!!", i squeal and he kisses me quickly before finally releasing me.
I get up from the bed and follow him into the kitchen.
"Mmmm wine... And burgers... Again.", i mutter making Eric laugh as we sit down.
He pours me a glass of wine and i gladly take it.
"Initiation finished today... You missed the final test.", Eric says between bites.
I roll my eyes and sip my wine but dont say anything.
We soon finish eating and also ended up drinking more than just the bottle of wine.
We sat at the table laughing and talking until midnight.
Suddenly Eric stands up and pulls me out of my chair aswell. We go into my bedroom again.
"What are you doing?", i laugh, not letting go of his hand. He pulls me closer to him, kisses my forehead and lets himself fall back onto the bed with me on top of him.
"What does it look like? Im trying to be 'goo goo lovey doo doo'.", he says wiggling his eyebrows and i laugh.
"Dickhead.", i giggle. He smiles at me.
A genuine smile. "You love me.", he states.
I brush my thumb across his cheek.
"I do..", i whisper.

*3 days later*

"Stop pulling the blankets.", i mumble and pull them back over me. Eric groans and rolls over so he was now laying almost on top of me. His weight was pressing me down but it was still comfortable so i didnt even try pushing him off me.
We've been staying in this bed for the past 3 days. Occasionally making 'goo goo lovey doo doo' as Eric calls it now (if you know what i mean;)), on every single spot in this apartment. We only got down to get some food, avoiding every single person there was on our way.

Suddenly someone started banging on the front door.
"GUYS YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR 3 DAYS!! GET THE FUCK OUT NOW OR IMMA USE FORCE!!", Max shouted making me groan.

It was nice while it lasted. I push Eric off me forcefully making him growl and cling to me, not letting me go. What a morning person!
"Come on, grumpy bear you heard him.", i say and untangle his arms from me going into the bathroom.
Banging could be heard again.
"MAX CHILL YOUR TITS WE'RE COMING!!", i shout while getting ready.

-------------------------

I was sitting in my office going through some paper work. I hadnt missed this at all.
Four, Eric and Max were in Candor, talking to the leaders there while me and Lauren were stuck to do the paper work.
Dickmove, Max, dickmove.

When Eric and I returned from our little 'vacation' they told us that they hadnt spotted any 'Old Society'-members so far.
This could only mean that they either were trained or it wasnt any of the transfers.
I sigh and brush through my hair.
This has to end. We have to find them and stop them before they do any damage.
We finally reached some kind of peace. We couldnt allow it to shatter all to pieces again, because of people who followed my mothers ideals.
I wont allow it.

Important A/N!!!!

Sooooo im still thinking about writing a sequel but this really depends on you guys now. Im gonna write one more chapter until i finish this book and it depends on you if I'll end it here for good or write a sequel, to which i have great ideas already ;)
Please tell me in the comments if you'd like a sequel or better not, its really important so i know you guys actually care:)
Also, as always tell me what you think of this chapter and vote while you're at it.
Thanks guys for all the reads and comments i got so far and i hope there will be more to come soon!
Love you!
S-