07. 𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Blake woke up beside Pamela who was still sleeping, she shook her head with a smile and turned around, grabbing her phone she noticed all the missed calls from Jessica. Unlocking her phone she first checked her door camera from last night, she seen Anna taking the food dropped off, she and Pamela entering, a few hours later did Rhea and Raquel show up but Raquel came with Adam 'Braun Strowman'.

Jessica my evil manager

YOU NEED TO GET DRESSED RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH ELLEN IN TWO HOURS!

Blake's eyes widened and she cursed lowly, Blake slowly got up careful not to wake Pamela. Blake picked up her discarded clothes and tossed them in the hamper before walking into her closet and picking out a decent outfit. Blake took a quick shower and got dressed, walking out she see Pamela pulling on her dress. "Hey." Blake greeted.

Pam looked up and smiled before tugging on her dress and zipping but back up. "Hey, umm I hope it's okay but I have to go. Mercedes called and we have training in a few." She explained, Blake smiled and shrugged. Blake kneeled down and handed Pam her heels before sitting down and putting on some heels of her own.

"Hey, can we keep this between us? I'm not exactly out yet." Blake said, using her natural accent as Pam did hear it last night but totally understood why she hardly used it in public. "Yeah sure, neither am I. Maybe we can do this again sometime." She said a bit nervously, Blake chuckled and stood up, brushing down her pants.

She was wearing a black blazer with a black bralette and some high waisted pants with black heels. "Easy darling, you don't have to be nervous. Just give me a call, and we can do this again." Blake said, pressing a kiss to Pam's cheek and walking into her closet. Pamela blushed red, "That damn accent." She mumbled to herself, it was probably the hottest voice she ever heard.

Blake grabbed a black shirt with some sweats and some old converse then walked out and handed them to Pamela. "I don't really use these anymore and I don't want you looking uncomfortable. Besides, that dress is a little too revealing for the morning time." Blake smiled, Pamela chuckled and blushed before walking into the bathroom to change.

Blake walked downstairs seeing Anna had fell asleep on the couch with pizza boxes set on the coffee table. Blake squinted, there was no way she ate an entire pizza by herself. Blake picked up the boxes and tossed them into the trash before turning off the tv she left on. Blake tapped her head causing her to groan in annoyance and wake up. "What?"

"Who did you have over? Blake asked, Anna's eyes widened and she opened her mouth to speak only to be cut off by Demi who came tiredly downstairs. "Relax when I came home I ate the rest of the pizza. She didn't have anyone over." Demi covered, Anastasia sent her a grateful look but Blake wasn't buying it and unfortunately she wasn't in the mood to argue.