02. 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘱 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

♤━━━━━━━♤♤━━━━━━━♤

Blake was sitting on the ropes in the ring facing the ramp, waiting for Jess and Marina but mainly to see if Shayna would appear to watch Blake torture her friends. It was a no disqualification match so Shayna could interfere if she wanted, and Blake wanted that so she could give Shayna a little taste of next month.

Shayna's music hit and the group came walking out, Shayna wasn't dressed to fight but the other two definitely were. Blake kept a sadistic smirk across her face, there was a chance she was going to loose but then again she kinda had some back up as well. Jess and Marina both got into the ring, as Shayna stood to the side.

The bell hadn't even rung yet but that didn't stop Blake from slipping out and grabbing a kendo stick whilst making heavy eye contact with Shayna. Blake slipped back inside and held the kendo stick, the bell now ringing Jess and Marina trying to see how they could beat Blake.

Blake slammed the kendo stick into Marina's torso and she immediately fell and rolled out of the ring. Blake dropped the stick and locked arms with Jess, though she managed to body slam her into the floor. Jess got up but Blake got her into the corner and subconsciously did she start using her MMA technique.

Blake was thrown off by Marina who entered and threw Blake into the turnbuckle, Blake scoffed and ran, drop kicking both in the face they then stumbled down. Blake threw Marina out and grabbed Jess, setting her up with the Evans BackBreaker that was never escaped. Blake immediately stopped it once Shayna jumped on the apron.

Blake threw Jess and grabbed the kendo stick, swinging it at Shayna who ducked and jumped off the apron. Blake smirked, setting up Jess for the submission once again but Marina and Shayna both slid into the ring, making Blake stop and look around her. Jess got up and now she was surrounded by three women who knew her technique.

Blake wasn't worried because she always had a plan b.

This is my brutality!

Shayna and the other two woman got distracted by Rhea running out with two chairs and sliding in the ring, slamming Shayna with one chair and throwing her out of the ring. Rhea handed the other chair to Blake and they both slammed it into Jess and Marina. Rhea grabbed Marina and Blake grabbed Jess, setting the two women into a riptide onto the metal chairs.

Rhea smirked as Blake pinned Jess to the count of three, signaling she had just won an opportunity against Shayna Baszler. Jess and Marina both rolled out, all three women clutching their torsos in pain. Rhea lifted Blake's hand and smirked, Blake kissed Rhea's cheek and hugged her. "I owe you one." Blake said.