|| Chapter 2: Strange Intruder ||

Start from the beginning

The shifts went back and forth and this time it was WALL•E's turn. He was determined to catch EVE since she was technically close to him and since his wheels had been modified to run faster it would be easier for him to catch his girlfriend and even some of her and his friends as well. So he started to roll his wheels straight up to EVE. She chuckled and immediately escaped from him at the same time that she made funny faces and other body gestures as if trying to provoke him. WALL•E growled at her. EVE took a cocky and arrogant posture, as if she was making fun of someone. WALL•E grunted and kept chasing after her until EVE managed to lose WALL•E on her way. Luckily she was safe from him for now but what really disturbed her was that she was truly lost in a huge pile of rubbish and practically the streets were somewhat blocked by garbage cans and other debris. EVE felt in danger. She never has entered in a spooky place like this one.
EVE started looking for a way out but the desperation was so strong that she couldn't control her fits of anger. Unfortunately she suffered from rage issues and was capable of inflicting bloodcurdling violence on her rivals if she reached the worst point of anger possible. She had been sent to the Axiom Repair Room but no diagnosis gave good news about her mental improvement. Tired of remembering where she ran to hide from WALL•E, she gave up and drew her retractable weapon: a massive, powerful gun capable of firing plasma bullets. This weapon was located on her right arm and was considered a nuclear gun by many people who have known EVE to shoot.

EVE couldn't take it anymore and fired with all her might at a large pile of stone rubble in front of her. The noise that the powerful shoot emitted was heard in all corners of the USA. Or almost the whole USA. The huge ball of plasma had caused the humans to panic, possibly even having scared Captain McCrea and AUTO very badly as well. She imagined those two looking out the window to see who the Hell shot up in the middle of work. EVE closed her eyes to calm down her wild anger and tried to hide her plasma gun inside her right arm. She sighed and sighed and also breathed deeply to help her rage calm down. She fortunately did it.
Suddenly a growl startled her, EVE began to feel much more disturbed than before and instead of reaching the maximum point of relaxation, she reached the maximum point of alertness and attention. She heavily regretted having hidden her own retractable weapon and quickly pulled it out of her right arm in case something or someone tried to attack her. EVE was very sure that something was going to surprise her and she didn't want to be distracted to defend herself in time. The growls were getting more terrifying and the intimidation was getting bigger. The atmosphere resembled that of a horror movie. And EVE thought she was hallucinating but evidently in reality she wasn't. She was experiencing a scary scene right now. And she knew it very well.

The growls turned into bloodcurdling meows by the minute. EVE didn't understand a thing and just being aware that she didn't know what the fuck to do about it made her more desperate. EVE felt very strange sensations in her body but she never lost her wild and rough side, so she tried to relax once more and pay close attention to her surroundings. She was ready to fight if it was necessary. A shadow quickly passed by her side causing EVE to look to her side. She was still scared but attentive. Then the same shadow passed with the same speed behind her, releasing a breeze that managed to freeze her back. EVE looked again but saw nothing. The robot's heart skipped a beat.
The same shadow brushed EVE's left arm causing an unfavorable reaction of panic in the sensitive robot. She, as attentive and alert as she was, kept trying to locate her pursuer or whatever it was to identify it and collect evidence of the situation before reporting it to her friends and Captain McCrea. The ambience and the situation turned much even more spooky as fuck. EVE was literally confused about what the whore of the world's mother was happening.

EVE couldn't take it once more and fired without a second thought while trembling in fear. Her glowing blue eyes showed a feeling of great concern for the shot she fired but she knew it was necessary to defend herself before receiving an unexpected attack. The growling stopped for a few minutes after the plasma ball exploded in front of the robot. EVE tried her best to keep her attitude firm and hostile as she was used to be before meeting WALL•E in the first time she came to Earth.
The smoke left by the explosion began to disappear little by little at the same time that the shadow became more visible and figurative. EVE couldn't believe it. She rubbed her eyes against her inalambric fingers and saw more clearly that she had been guarded by a slender and terrifying animal that walked on all skinny fours. Its fangs were long and its claws were ready to tear to pieces whoever bothered it on its way. Its whiskers were very reminiscent of those of a wild cat and its ears were very similar to those of a lynx. The impressive thing was the size: the creature was almost two meters tall thanks to its long and skinny legs. Its face reminded that of a cat and it had blue spots and rings on its legs and on the rest of its orange fur. It had a long furry tail decorated with blue and grey rings and a rageful temper.