More news on PAPER HEARTS! (Fun stuff!)

As you know, I've been working on Paper Hearts (Mia and & Jensen's story). This book is unique and I don't want to give too much away, but I thought it would be very cool if I could include you in the story. Yes, YOU! How would I do that? Well, as you know (if you read Torn Hearts), Jensen is a writer. He writes a column for a New York newspaper, and in that column he answers questions. Life questions, to be exact. I'll give you some examples of the colums he's written (sneak peak!) so that you can see what I would love you to help me with. 

If you have twitter, follow @JRChronicles . That's Jensen's twitter handle, and where he'll be picking questions and interacting with people (yes, really!). If you do not have twitter but want a chance to ask a question that may be used in the book, email it to me. 

Here is an example of questions he's received and answered:

Question of the week: @BentleysDad14
“I want to take my wife to a romantic restaurant, but not the usual Tavern on The Green, horse carriage experience. Any suggestions?”

My answer: Mariella in Brooklyn. 

Another one:

Question of the week from @FrogsLive

“Three things you’ll never forget?”
My answer:
1. The birth of my daughter
2. Meeting RR (the college sweetheart)
3. Leaving RR

See how it works? You can ask anything, from "what color shirt should I wear to my meeting tomorrow?" to "What would you do if ----?" 

I hope this sounds as fun to you as it does to me! <3 

I'm not sure how many questions I will choose, but if I pick yours, you will get to read Paper Hearts as soon as I'm finished writing it! When will I finish writing? I have no idea, but hopefully soon!

Thank you SO much for supporting my crazy ideas. XOXO! 

Let's do this! <3 

Here is the rafflecopter link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/e5730abd68/?

Sign up for my mailing list and never miss any exclusives:  http://bit.ly/CLaireContreras